Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Central Coast Verses North Sydney For Teenagers

Central Coast Verses North Sydney For Teenagers

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Central Coast Verses North Sydney For Teenagers

Your Opinion Please

We Do Not Have Jobs Yet, Can Afford To Rent In Central Coast But North Sydney And Northern Beaches Is So Expensive

Thanks
Tara
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:15 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Central Coast Verses North Sydney For Teenagers

Originally Posted by ali south
Your Opinion Please

We Do Not Have Jobs Yet, Can Afford To Rent In Central Coast But North Sydney And Northern Beaches Is So Expensive

Thanks
Tara
More options (distractions) for teenagers in Sydney than the Coast, the Coast has more social issues relating to drugs, crime driven by nothing much to do, it tends to shut down after 7 pm apart from Tuggerah & Erina Fair Malls.

Good luck.

MM
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
More options (distractions) for teenagers in Sydney than the Coast, the Coast has more social issues relating to drugs, crime driven by nothing much to do, it tends to shut down after 7 pm apart from Tuggerah & Erina Fair Malls.

Good luck.

MM
thank you

we are going to be so much poorer here than in London, starting to feel a bit of despair

thanks again
Tara
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Love it here in Umina and haven't yet seen any signs of drugs although I know there around. My boys are 14 and 16 and they love it too.

Jo
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by joho
Love it here in Umina and haven't yet seen any signs of drugs although I know there around. My boys are 14 and 16 and they love it too.

Jo
thank you
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:04 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joho

Jo
Hi

.. and hello from Terrigal !

Drugs, unfortunately, are now everywhere in the "civilised" west. I would imagine the problems are much the same whether you live up here or on the Northern Beaches - only its cheaper here!

Luckily, our two are now parents themselves and our grandchildren are not yet of the experimental age.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Regards

Jim