Pixel Chix

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Pixel Chix

Apparently these are 'the' toy for girls at Xmas this year and my 2 are desperate for them. I am not one of those mothers who will queue from 3am for shops opening etc and fight with elbows sharpened through Xmas crowds . However in this case I am willing to comply as they are small and therefore portable enough to fit in bags/suitcases . BUT, they're sold out everywhere here. Does anyone know if there are any toy shops in Perth that have them in stock (I'm coming over next Friday)? On websites it looks like they're cheaper in Aus and the US than in the UK - typical eh?

Would be grateful for any Aus toyshop websites too, if you know any?

Cheers
TJ
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:50 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pixel Chix

Have Pm'd you with some details of where to get them, as it is top secret
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I love you
TJ
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:11 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

OOOOHHHHHHH please please please PM me too!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alan and sam
OOOOHHHHHHH please please please PM me too!!!!!!!!
Done, but don't tell anyone else or there won't be any left
TJ
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:17 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Done, but don't tell anyone else or there won't be any left
TJ

Fandabbidoo!!!!!!!!

My girls will love you forever!!! (well maybe xmas day)
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:53 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Apparently these are 'the' toy for girls at Xmas this year and my 2 are desperate for them. I am not one of those mothers who will queue from 3am for shops opening etc and fight with elbows sharpened through Xmas crowds . However in this case I am willing to comply as they are small and therefore portable enough to fit in bags/suitcases . BUT, they're sold out everywhere here. Does anyone know if there are any toy shops in Perth that have them in stock (I'm coming over next Friday)? On websites it looks like they're cheaper in Aus and the US than in the UK - typical eh?

Would be grateful for any Aus toyshop websites too, if you know any?

Cheers
TJ

i have just bought 2 for my girls from Argos - piece of cake. HOWEVER, they are shite and definitely not worth the 30 quid i paid for each of them!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i have just bought 2 for my girls from Argos - piece of cake. HOWEVER, they are shite and definitely not worth the 30 quid i paid for each of them!!!!
Oooo, that's not so good. I haven't actually seen them in the flesh (so to speak). Are they really that bad?
TJ
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:32 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Er what are they, why don't I know what they are? Is it good I don't know what they are? I have a 10 year old girl, does she need one? Not that she will get one cos I have just finished my xmas shopping.

Shirley
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

Oooo, that's not so good. I haven't actually seen them in the flesh (so to speak). Are they really that bad?
TJ

im thinking of taking them back - 30 quid each mate and they are shite
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Er what are they, why don't I know what they are? Is it good I don't know what they are? I have a 10 year old girl, does she need one? Not that she will get one cos I have just finished my xmas shopping.

Shirley

my daughters only mentioned them recently and i got some from argos - what a pile of poop
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ub40fan

Shirley
Here they are http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/3507658.htm

The guidelines are age 6+ I think, so she might find it a bit babyish. If she has a tamagotchi and loves it then it's the same sort of thing.

I only started Xmas shopping last week, when I realised I only had 2 weeks left before going to Aus (we get back just before Xmas)!! You're so lucky you've finished.
TJ
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

im thinking of taking them back - 30 quid each mate and they are shite
Hm, might have to talk them out of them then. Thanks for the warning

What age are your girls? Mine are 8 & 5 and seem to like a load of rubbish .
TJ
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

Hm, might have to talk them out of them then. Thanks for the warning

What age are your girls? Mine are 8 & 5 and seem to like a load of rubbish .
TJ
10 and 5 mate. my 10 year old wanted one and so of course the 5 year old decided she had to have one too they dont seem worth 60 quid mate not by a long shot.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

10 and 5 mate. my 10 year old wanted one and so of course the 5 year old decided she had to have one too they dont seem worth 60 quid mate not by a long shot.
Have you *ahem* played with it yet?
TJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.