Reload this Page >

Central coast NSW

Central coast NSW

Old Apr 18th 2004, 8:40 pm
Just Joined

astone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Central coast NSW

Hello everyone,
Can anybody give me any info on the Central Coast,Terrigal etc.Have 3 teenage sons and just wondering if it will be too quiet for them. Would love to be nearer Sydney but house prices are dictating were we go.
Thank you
astone
Old Apr 18th 2004, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

Cestrian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Central coast NSW

Hello astone. I live on the Central Coast having moved to Oz in Feb. The area is cheaper than Sydney but still quite high compared to other places (the Sydney commuters pushing up the prices). Terrigal is one of the more expensive sp[ots - but very nice. Not being a teenager Icouldn't really comment on its suitability for them but there is loads of sports and outdoor activities and in Erina (about 6kms away) there is the usual cinema complex with a gym, ice rink etc).
Old Apr 19th 2004, 1:45 am
Badge

My cousin lives there. I lived there for 2-3 months.

NICE. Great place for a family.

''quietish'' for teens, BUT they have the beach, and there Ã?S life on at the Crown Hotel many nights. Depends on what they are used to eg if they are social bloody debs and socialites in Mayfair they may find it quiet.

My belief is that it's certainly no worse than a suburb in the middle of nowhere, eg upper north shore, Hornsby etc so I WOULD recommend it.

pricey though!!

PM me

BM

Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by astone
Hello everyone,
Can anybody give me any info on the Central Coast,Terrigal etc.Have 3 teenage sons and just wondering if it will be too quiet for them. Would love to be nearer Sydney but house prices are dictating were we go.
Thank you
astone
Like most places out of Oz main cities, it is quiet. If they don't love the beach and/or drinking they will be bored.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:45 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MikeStanton
Like most places out of Oz main cities, it is quiet. If they don't love the beach and/or drinking they will be bored.
Ya forgot smoking cones and drink driving.