Catagorical Denial

Wikiposts

Catagorical Denial

Old Nov 7th 2003, 5:47 am
Badge

WBB

I found out the juicy details by doing what I said above

Tina

I won't name and shame as it may get british expats in to trouble.

From the reports, it appears that its kind of yesterday's news anyhow.

Fleet street know but can't say.

Badge

Old Nov 7th 2003, 5:56 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

finally followed the google instrucutions correctly

:scared:
Old Nov 7th 2003, 6:17 am
WBB

makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors.

Old Nov 7th 2003, 6:31 am
Badge

Originally posted by welshboybilly
makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors.

gives a new meaning to the term "serviced apartments" the way the Royal Family understand it.

No doubt a new "By Royal Appointment" will be on the cards soon.

Badge

Old Nov 7th 2003, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!
Old Nov 7th 2003, 12:37 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
Type in the name of the servant in the press in to google groups,
(www.google.com)

enclosed in speech marks
eg "firstname secondname " then search on groups, not web

you'll find alt.gossip.royalty references which take you to the newsgroup, or excerps from it.

my god...

Badge
The above implies that I know the name of the servant. In fact, it implies that I even know what this thread is about. From what I can glean from the other posts there is a royal scandal going on - but here in sunny Queensland it would seem that nobody cares (and I tend to agree with them).

I guess the real problem here is that news about the royal family of some unimportant European nation cannot really compete with real news that matters to Aussies

News like:
"is the crown prince of Denmark good enough for our Sarah (or whatever the name of the Aussie chick that's marrying him is)"

or more importantly
"which of the f**kwits is going to win Australian idol and did that bird who sang well deserve to get hounded off the show for being bigger than a size 10"

All stuff that is reported as news here

I really miss radio 4 sometimes

OMG I have turned into a whinger !
Old Nov 7th 2003, 12:40 pm
WBB

Originally posted by DagBoy
The above implies that I know the name of the servant. In fact, it implies that I even know what this thread is about. From what I can glean from the other posts there is a royal scandal going on - but here in sunny Queensland it would seem that nobody cares (and I tend to agree with them).

I guess the real problem here is that news about the royal family of some unimportant European nation cannot really compete with real news that matters to Aussies

News like:
"is the crown prince of Denmark good enough for our Sarah (or whatever the name of the Aussie chick that's marrying him is)"

or more importantly
"which of the f**kwits is going to win Australian idol and did that bird who sang well deserve to get hounded off the show for being bigger than a size 10"

All stuff that is reported as news here

I really miss radio 4 sometimes

OMG I have turned into a whinger !

incase you are interested

royal scandal

it is worth a look at this if you dont know what is going on.

bugger me

Old Nov 7th 2003, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by badgersmount
WBB

I found out the juicy details by doing what I said above

Tina

I won't name and shame as it may get british expats in to trouble.

From the reports, it appears that its kind of yesterday's news anyhow.

Fleet street know but can't say.

Badge

I dont get British news much....... what is go on ??
Old Nov 8th 2003, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by renth
Probably a separate, yet true, incident

Renth - you deserve all that cometh (ooh errr) with that beard!! (bitter n twisted cos me husband has just grown one and he looks like Grizzly Adams!!)
Old Nov 9th 2003, 11:35 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jamesy
Renth - you deserve all that cometh (ooh errr) with that beard!! (bitter n twisted cos me husband has just grown one and he looks like Grizzly Adams!!)
The beard is a distant memory. I'm clean cut these days. You wouldn't recognize me.