Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

case officer recieved

case officer recieved

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all
Default case officer recieved

just in case anybody interested we have finally got a case officer,we put application in on 9 feb 06 for skilled australian sponsored subclass 139 after about 5 emails asking if we had been overlooked and a 2am phone call we got an email reply ,we have already done the meds and police checks so hopfully we wont have to wait until feb 07 to get the visas like we were getting told so anybody who is fed up waiting keep faith.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 4:22 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: case officer recieved

Originally Posted by peterpamnryan
just in case anybody interested we have finally got a case officer,we put application in on 9 feb 06 for skilled australian sponsored subclass 139 after about 5 emails asking if we had been overlooked and a 2am phone call we got an email reply ,we have already done the meds and police checks so hopfully we wont have to wait until feb 07 to get the visas like we were getting told so anybody who is fed up waiting keep faith.

Congrats! I remember that the wait to get a case officer assigned seemed to take forever! We were actually very lucky - it took about 4months from when we lodged and once the case officer was assigned, things moved very quickly - hopefully will be the same for you now too!

Nicky
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough

hi congrats on getting your case officer, we were allocated one on monday we are 136 skilled modl ack 9th march. so hopefully not too long for us. good luck.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 5:13 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Well done for getting the case officer shouldn't be too long now
We got our visa in June but the in-laws are still waiting for their contributary parents visa and after no movement for 6 weeks (they have had the meds and paid the AOS) we found out today that their CO has changed and the new one has gone off sick bloody Aussies they don't want work ).

Good luck.

Loz x
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:31 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on getting a CO but boy that was a long wait!!!!! We were hoping for around the 4 month mark but as things have slowed/backed up perhaps we'll have to wait longer....

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by loz
Well done for getting the case officer shouldn't be too long now
We got our visa in June but the in-laws are still waiting for their contributary parents visa and after no movement for 6 weeks (they have had the meds and paid the AOS) we found out today that their CO has changed and the new one has gone off sick bloody Aussies they don't want work ).

Good luck.

Loz x
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

well done on case officer but it's driving me mad ...

"i" before "e" except after "c"

everytime the page reloads it jumps out a me ... and I'm a rubbish speller
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:08 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations! I hope your visa comes very soon!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jothefw
well done on case officer but it's driving me mad ...

"i" before "e" except after "c"

everytime the page reloads it jumps out a me ... and I'm a rubbish speller
well sorry for that sorry for waiting 6 months for my case officer and being excited i promise never to do it agian,that must of raele upsat yu that yu had to underline it so agien axcapt mi apulogeis,on the other hand whatever !!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 7:58 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the moment mate - who cares about a spelling error!!!!

Lou
xx

well sorry for that sorry for waiting 6 months for my case officer and being excited i promise never to do it agian,that must of raele upsat yu that yu had to underline it so agien axcapt mi apulogeis,on the other hand whatever !!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by charles.edington

Enjoy the moment mate - who cares about a spelling error!!!!

Lou
xx
cheers lou,it felt like forever
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations. Hope you don't have to wait too long for the visa.