carpet fitters

Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

matthewsavin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default carpet fitters

is there any flooring contractors in nz whats the work like an the money thinking of moving there also bit of a tart whenm it comes to spiders what are they like
cheers
matty
Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

No spiders in NZ, they are all in OZ!
Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cadman
No spiders in NZ, they are all in OZ!
you in nz or a fitter
Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

nope! neither, just what I've read about spiders etc. cos I'm not too keen either (and we're going to OZ)
Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:48 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: carpet fitters

Originally posted by matthewsavin
is there any flooring contractors in nz whats the work like an the money thinking of moving there also bit of a tart whenm it comes to spiders what are they like
cheers
matty
You get big hairy hunstmans which are the arachnoid equivilent to a cow. Big, hurts you if one lands on you, but pretty much harmless.

In NZ its the white tails that you want to avoid, and more so the Bull ants.

Bull ants are the biggest, scariest meanest ants you are ever likely to see. They can get to about 30mm, and i swear about 25mm of that length is the size of thier jaws. The scariest bit however......is that they will actually go for you. Yes. These buggers will chase you halfway around the countryside. Nice.
Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cadman
nope! neither, just what I've read about spiders etc. cos I'm not too keen either (and we're going to OZ)
i been thinking about both places aswell oz is easier to get into but if a snake or big spider bold into my bed or me car id have a hart failure missis dont mind them but dont know if ill deal with it depends how many u see but gotta be a better life
Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:52 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

i been thinking about both places aswell oz is easier to get into but if a snake or big spider bold into my bed or me car id have a hart failure missis dont mind them but dont know if ill deal with it depends how many u see but gotta be a better life
In all honesty, in aus....you will see spiders on the same kind of frequency you get spiders in the house here in the UK.

We are always getting house spiders etc in the bath, in corners etc.

Its just over there they can be bigger, and can be harmful.

As long as you repect them and don't go picking them up etc, you would be fine. Don't let the wildlife put of off emigrating.
Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

do you get all these big boys in the house
Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:56 am
A Male Member

Yes you definatly will......

I spent 8 months in aus, and we had in that time about 7 or 8 hunstmen in the house. Maybe a couple more.

They won't hurt you though....

I don't think huntsmen are quite as common in NZ.
Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

i hear what your saying about ignoring them and we got the hump with england so much hopefully it will out wiegh it but would be sick if we go all the way out there and couldn't handle it do u live in oz or nz
Old Sep 29th 2003, 12:04 pm
A Male Member

Originally posted by PeteY
Yes you definatly will......

I spent 8 months in aus, and we had in that time about 7 or 8 hunstmen in the house. Maybe a couple more.

They won't hurt you though....

I don't think huntsmen are quite as common in NZ.
Uk at the moment, moving to aus in 8 weeks. Spent 8 months over there nearly 3 years ago.
Old Sep 29th 2003, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

u going with missis or any kids u going for good a wanna go so badly but youve gotta have alot of bottle the fact of bieng able to buy a house out right helps were u going to