Reload this Page >

Nearly a year !!!

Nearly a year !!!

Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nearly a year !!!

Hi All

This post will be my 1000th post on this site and as of next Wednesday give or take a few days i will have used this site for a whole year. Throughout the last year i have learned so much and have made some diamond friends along the way

Because of the time quoted for visa`s i will probably be around next year also. Over the last year i have seen people come and go, Grub, Mash, Brox to name a few.

To those on their way i wish you all the best in your new lives !!

To those still waiting i can only keep my fingers crossed and hope your dreams come true, whatever they are !!

footie chick xx
Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:48 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: Nearly a year !!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by footie chick
Hi All

This post will be my 1000th post on this site and as of next Wednesday give or take a few days i will have used this site for a whole year. Throughout the last year i have learned so much and have made some diamond friends along the way

Hi footie, cant understand why it takes sooooooooo long just to get a scrap of paper to put in your passport to say that you can go it drives you bloody mad doesnt it, anyway hopefully you will be on your way shortly and then you can shout about it like all the others who have been and gone..
johanne
Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:49 pm
WBB

Default Re: Nearly a year !!!

Originally posted by footie chick
Hi All

Because of the time quoted for visa`s i will probably be around next year also. Over the last year i have seen people come and go, Grub, Mash, Brox to name a few.

To those on their way i wish you all the best in your new lives !!

To those still waiting i can only keep my fingers crossed and hope your dreams come true, whatever they are !!

footie chick xx

hey footie chick, good luck in your quest and congrats on the milestone

Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Johanne

I should have explained, TRA was sent off Jan/Feb 03 and the visa app was received mid May 03. I just happened to find this site whilst i was researching last year.

Thanks for your wishes

footie chick
Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Welshboybilly

Thanks for your wishes. Hope you`re enjoying your lager, i have a nice glass of Aussie red Shiraz on the go. Well what the hell thats what Friday`s are for !!

footie chick
Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

about right a year thats what we thought it would be, know what you feel about making friends, although hav'nt met anyone yet(hopefully going to brum meeting) feel like you know people through chatting

its nice to know that there is a forum that when you are really p....d offf you can vent some steam and feel heaps better

heres to spending christmas and new year glued to this site

arlene
Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

I`ll drink to that

footie chick
Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Footie Chick!!! Another one in the 1000 posts club!
At the risk of being contraversial here - did you get any dancing kangaroos or anything?? !!!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Congratulations Footie Chick!!! Another one in the 1000 posts club!
At the risk of being contraversial here - did you get any dancing kangaroos or anything?? !!!

polly

is the broomstick primed and ready only 36 days left tick tock tick tock

hope the bloke has everything ready for his sheila

arlene
Old Sep 26th 2003, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

No dancing Kangeroos !!

footie chick
Old Sep 26th 2003, 8:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Broomstick propped in the corner, and being oiled daily!

Exactly 5 weeks time and I shall be boarding! EEKKK!:scared:

The Bloke is getting very housetrained, making room for my stuff, even re-organising so we can set up a table for the computer. We are being extravagant and shipping it by air (!!) - having worked out the potential cost of 3 months in internet cafes, wanting to be in touch with the UK at Christmas, and something about "if you're at home you can do housework, if you're in an internet cafe you can't" was mentioned I think! Anyhow, overall its cheaper to fly it out and so he is busy arranging stuff. How did I manage to find a domesticated Bloke?!

Footie Chick - shame about the kangaroos, you'd think they'd arrange something, wouldn't you!! have emailed you directions and stuff by the way.
Old Sep 26th 2003, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Footie, well done on your 1000th post - keep up the good work. There seems to be a constant traffic of people coming and going - some of them are really missed like Uncle T!!

take care
Debs
Old Sep 26th 2003, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Debsy

Yes people come and go and yes certainly Uncle T is missed by some.

Pollyana

Thanks for directions

footie chick
Old Sep 27th 2003, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Congrats Footie. Not many of us old timers left now.

I have been using this site forever it seems!

found it when I had sent off my skills assessment. Got the visa through much quicker than we thought so our leaving has been postponed by a few months.

Won't be long now and we will all be on the other side.

Trouble is everyone says they will keep in touch- but they don't. Life must be too damn good over there and they are too busy having fun to spend time on this site. Hope this happens to me!!

See ya at the meet up if you can make it.
Old Sep 27th 2003, 2:52 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

You think you should get at least some dancing kangaroos or something!?

Welcome to the saddos club, its quite an acheivement though aint it

Shame we won't meet up this side, but i am sure looking forward to seeing you overthere

Love H xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.