Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Careful what you wish for.....

Careful what you wish for.....

Old Jun 14th 2005, 12:43 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Careful what you wish for.....

Originally Posted by DagBoy
I don't see the problem with that. There are plenty of cottages in the nice parts of Surrey and Hampshire where you will find an old Belfast sink in the garden as a planter.

I wanted to use our old toilet as a planter, or maybe as the base for a fountain - in fact I wanted to have two - one each side of the gate. I thought they would look no worse than the tasteless and tacky faux stone lions on the gateposts of a house up the road.

MrsDagBoy wouldn't let me

Cheers,

BogBoy
Good on Mr Dagboy

Belfast sinks are great, I used to have one in my garden and some old coppers which I grew my spring onions in. they were OK cos they were old and antiquey (SP) but i dont like top loader machine drums. i'm just a fickle ol cow.

As for toilets, I know for a fact that my hubby would pee in it just to annoy me so I wont be giving him the pleasure

Kala