Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cardioligist tomorrow

Cardioligist tomorrow

Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

fancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud of
Default Cardioligist tomorrow

Hi folks,
Sh**ing my self folks :scared: got to go and have a cardiologist report tomorrow as blood pressure was up on medicals .
Just be glad when this is done folks as this is the final hurdle just want to get it over with and put the house on the market and get out there .

TAKE CARE ALL FANCYFELLA AND THE TRIBE

P.S. YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE

VICTORIA BOUND SEPT GOD WILLING
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cardioligist tomorrow

Originally Posted by fancyfella
Hi folks,
Sh**ing my self folks :scared: got to go and have a cardiologist report tomorrow as blood pressure was up on medicals .
Just be glad when this is done folks as this is the final hurdle just want to get it over with and put the house on the market and get out there .

Chin up you will be fine. Hopefully your bp has already dropped and it was just a stress reaction.

Nicola
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:41 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Don 't stress too much mate, been there and bought the t-shirt
It's not half as bad as it sounds and I was in and out in 20mins.

Good luck you'll be fine

Loz x
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

fancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loz

Good luck you'll be fine

Loz x
Hi loz ,
What does the examination entails and what did it cost you.

THANKS FANCYFELLA AND TRIBE
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

deb&si is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Cardioligist tomorrow

Originally Posted by loz

Good luck you'll be fine

Loz x
Hi Loz
my husband has just been referred to the cardiologist, any info on what to expect would be great, do they let you know if everything is ok there and then?
Have your meds been passed?
thanks for any replies
DEB
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:32 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi loz ,
What does the examination entails and what did it cost you.

THANKS FANCYFELLA AND TRIBE
Hi Fancyfella

I had an ECG which took about 5 minutes (like a scan when you are pregnant with the bloody cold jelly ) then went in to see the cardiologist who took my blood pressure twice (still high ) he did an echo print with the little electrodes which took about 1 minute and that was it. In the end I had to wear a 24 hour bp monitor (there's an experience) and have ended up on pills but there you go.

Don't want to put your BP up higher but the costs were:

ECG £275
Consultation £145
24 hour monitor £120

Hope evrything goes OK for you.

Loz x
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:37 pm
loz
this is home!!

Originally Posted by deb&si
Hi Loz
my husband has just been referred to the cardiologist, any info on what to expect would be great, do they let you know if everything is ok there and then?
Have your meds been passed?
thanks for any replies
DEB

Hi Deb our meds went off 26th April and have not been asked for anything further so fingers crossed. As it turned out all that was wrong was slight blood pressure (the panel doc thought I had a heart murmur ) but the cardiologist told me everything was fine and just needed to see my GP for pills for the blood pressure.
Hope your hubby goes on OK he should be fine

Loz x
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:07 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Hi folks,

Hi
Read your post and just wanted to say Good Luck for tomorrow
sponge
Old Jun 6th 2006, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

deb&si is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by loz
Hi Deb our meds went off 26th April and have not been asked for anything further so fingers crossed. As it turned out all that was wrong was slight blood pressure (the panel doc thought I had a heart murmur ) but the cardiologist told me everything was fine and just needed to see my GP for pills for the blood pressure.
Hope your hubby goes on OK he should be fine

Loz x
Thanks Loz
Hope you get your visa soon, all the worrying will be worth it in the end
Good Luck
DEB x