Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

car rental returning cars to different city

car rental returning cars to different city

Old Apr 28th 2006, 4:05 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light
Default car rental returning cars to different city

Hi helpful britishespats.

I remember reading a link on cheap car rental deals when going one way only where you pay per day. I can't find the link though (I've tried!).

Can anybody remember what the webpage was?

LJJ
Old Apr 28th 2006, 4:19 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: car rental returning cars to different city

Hi I know I'm talking to myself on this thread but ...

I've found it

If anyone else is interested it's:

http://www.standbycars.com.au/oneways.aspx?cid=1

some cars are a dollar a day!

Thanks Ljj, your welcome Ljj
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

John J has a brilliant futureJohn J has a brilliant futureJohn J has a brilliant futureJohn J has a brilliant futureJohn J has a brilliant futureJohn J has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ljj
Thanks Ljj, your welcome Ljj
ditto, if only I can get past the server time-out problem!
Old Apr 28th 2006, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ljj
Hi helpful britishespats.

I remember reading a link on cheap car rental deals when going one way only where you pay per day. I can't find the link though (I've tried!).

Can anybody remember what the webpage was?

LJJ
We found europcar very reasonable between brisbane to sydney. a couple of $100 dollars less than anyone else in fact.
Old Apr 30th 2006, 12:39 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lawlaw
We found europcar very reasonable between brisbane to sydney. a couple of $100 dollars less than anyone else in fact.
Thanks, No I meant REALLY cheap some of these are a dollar a day to relocate the cars/ campervans to another city.

They even give you petrol allowance. Has anybody actually used them?

LJJ