car boot sale

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 4:41 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: car boot sale

Sold the boot with the rest of the car, fink I got a better price for it that way!
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 6:02 pm

chris n will become famous soon enoughchris n will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by robos
did anyone have a car boot sale to get rid of stuff they couldnt take with them ?

we are thinking of doing one and just wondered what everyone else did with their un wanted stuff

jan & gaz xx
eBay funded half of our spending money on our validation trip at Easter - I've now even been to car boot sales to buy things to sell on eBay!!

Chris
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 6:03 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard of a few people having garage sales, but I am a bit wary of the fact that you may get some dodgy people coming to look at your stuff, which may cause problems....

Anyone else any thoughts on this?
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 6:10 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

i want to sell all my christmas decs but want to wait till after xmas but as gaz pointed out if i sell them before we will be more likely to sell them

i hate it when he is right

jan & gaz xx
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 6:20 pm
Ben and Dede

bredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud of

eBay it all. You'll be so suprised how much money you can make. Your rubbish is another man's treasure! And people will pay lots for it!

Ben
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:34 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by robos
did anyone have a car boot sale to get rid of stuff they couldnt take with them ?

we are thinking of doing one and just wondered what everyone else did with their un wanted stuff

jan & gaz xx
Funny you should say - we did a booty today - what a laugh! Raised £180 going again tomorrow to finish off. "ANYTHING FOR A QUID, WANT A BARGIN LOVE"!!

hoops (mrs)
Old Sep 5th 2005, 7:27 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

this weekend its a booty for us
cant wait you just watch it will be p*****g down and thunder and lightening knowing my luck and ill probably come home with more c**p than i went with

jan & gaz xx
Old Sep 5th 2005, 8:36 am
Just Joined

bobthebuilder is an unknown quantity at this point

Do a boot fair then another with the same stuff. Then take the rest to a charity shop. Sorted.

Don´t be greedy over prices either. Do those deals neighbour!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 1:55 pm
Sarita

Sarita0020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I'm planning in leaving the UK in January. I've sort of sorted out items to car boot. Can anyone tell me if it's too late to car boot end Sept/Oct? I've never done it before and was under the impression that the summertime is the best time do go out and sell your items. With the weather being what it is around Sept/Oct. I'm not sure what the chances would be of me shifting my stuff, so any advice would be welcomed.

Thanks,

Cea