Cane Toads

Old Dec 17th 2008, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cane Toads

call me what you want but i do have a bit of fun aiming at them with the mower now thats quick
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:40 pm
Krunchynutt

krunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud ofkrunchynutt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rodandhayley
call me what you want but i do have a bit of fun aiming at them with the mower now thats quick
LOL that's funny, I can think of loads of fun ways to get rid of em, I think a some pipe with some butane and you could easily make a toad cannon, sound like a little project the kids when there off school.

hang on perhaps I should be more respectful ect ect ect.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 7:47 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I imagine Coopers didn't lose much.

Cane toads aren't in South Australia. They don't go south of the border.
OK - my cane toad knowledge (or lack of) exposed.

After a quick google search, I have found the article:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=94327
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:19 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NJJ
OK - my cane toad knowledge (or lack of) exposed.

After a quick google search, I have found the article:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=94327

Darwin's at the top end. SA's at the bottom. Just for future reference.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:57 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom

Darwin's at the top end. SA's at the bottom. Just for future reference.
Not when you're upside down
Old Dec 17th 2008, 9:22 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NJJ
Not when you're upside down