Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

can these be used with singapore airlines

can these be used with singapore airlines

Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough
Red face can these be used with singapore airlines

please can anyone tell me if gameboys and other electrical items can be used on long haul flights, they would have batteries in them, and we are flying with singapore airlines. We are flying out to brisbane to start our new life mid april and thought i best check to see.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:31 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can these be used with singapore airlines

Originally Posted by andyaldy
please can anyone tell me if gameboys and other electrical items can be used on long haul flights, they would have batteries in them, and we are flying with singapore airlines. We are flying out to brisbane to start our new life mid april and thought i best check to see.

Yes gameboys should be Ok. But don't stress SA have seat back nintendo
Old Mar 28th 2005, 8:22 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

You can use pretty much anything like that , portable DVD's , gameboy, etc. They will ask you to switch them off during take-off and landing but you are allowed to have them on for the rest of the flight.

They wont let you have a mobile phone switched on during any time on the plane so mobile-phone based games are out.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

BillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant future

seat back nintendo?

Are these free to use or do you have to be business class?

Bill
Old Mar 28th 2005, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BillBart1
seat back nintendo?

Bill
They are in economy as well. The interactive entertainment is called KrisWorld. Most games are quite old though.

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/app/...entSite=global

Have a good flight,
Mrs JTL
Old Mar 28th 2005, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BillBart1
seat back nintendo?

Bill
Entertainment on SA is great - games, films etc etc - and for those with children, the staff have lots to keep them occupied - as is the amount of food and wine they dole out. On the second part of the flight me and the guy in the seat next to me must have had the best part of a bottle of red between us
Have a good flight

Cas
Old Mar 29th 2005, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

you can even get broadband internet on singapore airlines now!
so if you have a laptop, you can still keep in touch with everyone, and the expats site
Its not on all the routes, but i think it is on London to Oz flights, quite cheap as well !

have fun
Old Mar 29th 2005, 2:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by igual
you can even get broadband internet on singapore airlines now!
so if you have a laptop, you can still keep in touch with everyone, and the expats site
Its not on all the routes, but i think it is on London to Oz flights, quite cheap as well !

have fun
I wonder who will be the first to start a thread with

I'm on the flight to Oz!!!

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 29th 2005, 2:13 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I wonder who will be the first to start a thread with

I'm on the flight to Oz!!!

Cheers,
JTL
LOL - you can guarantee someone will do