Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

can i have 40kgs?

can i have 40kgs?

Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:22 am
Just Joined

stef will become famous soon enough
Question can i have 40kgs?

Can anyone help. We have already made our validation trip. Does this mean that now we cant have the 40kgs baggage allowance when we move out for good. Cheers
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:23 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: can i have 40kgs?

You can have the 40kgs.

Originally Posted by stef
Can anyone help. We have already made our validation trip. Does this mean that now we cant have the 40kgs baggage allowance when we move out for good. Cheers
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:41 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
You can have the 40kgs.
That's very generous of you

You'll have to ask very nicely when you book the ticket. Also do a search back through this forum because some airlines will still give the allowance if you can prove you're emigrating and other will definitely not give the allowance if your visa has already been validated.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:46 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

We got 40K with Singapore after emailing to complain they would only give us 30 K.

Kept email proof luckly so we won the fight with check in at Singapore after stop over as they were going to charge us for extra 10K we each had, 3 managers later they relented as we had the email proof... .