Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can any one tell me ..............

Can any one tell me ..............

Old Mar 31st 2004, 9:28 am
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can any one tell me ..............

Hi all,
Just a Q about benefits .......
Was wondering if its makes a differrent to your visa application if you have been on job seekers allowence in the past year.

Also can someone tell me how you get them little pics on the side of message?

thanks katherine
Old Mar 31st 2004, 9:29 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can any one tell me ..............

Originally posted by katherineiv
Hi all,
Was wondering if its makes a differrent to your visa application if you have been on job seekers allowence in the past year.

Also can someone tell me how you get them little pics on the side of message?

thanks katherine
The little pics are called Avatars and you get them by going into Edit Profile on the 'My Forum' section and following the instructions. You can use one of the ones already there, or attach your own...
Old Mar 31st 2004, 9:37 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can any one tell me ..............

Hi all,
AFAIK claiming benefit would not have an effect on the application, however you do need to meet the basic requirement for work experience.

booklet 6 - see p6
Old Mar 31st 2004, 9:40 am
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

thanks for answering both Q
Old Mar 31st 2004, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

Hi,

thanks for answering both Q

Hi Katherine,

My hubby was unemployed when we submitted our application after being made redundant and it made no difference to our application whatsoever.