Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling Mr Diamond....

Calling Mr Diamond....

Old Mar 29th 2004, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough
Default Calling Mr Diamond....

I respect your information - do VHS cassettes bought in the UK work in VHS players bought in Aus ?
Old Mar 29th 2004, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Calling Mr Diamond....

Originally posted by surfdude
I respect your information - do VHS cassettes bought in the UK work in VHS players bought in Aus ?
ABC, stop contemplating on whether to shut the windows tonight and reply to your fan club. (think keep em open)

P.S. Absolutely no idea!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 11:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I obviously can't answer with the same style that ABC would, and I'm sure you won't respect my answer as much as you would his, but as he seems to be a bit busy elsewhere tonight.....

the answer is Yes.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 11:28 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by surfdude
I thought we'd answered your same question here!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...93#post1333693
Old Mar 29th 2004, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Simone82
I thought we'd answered your same question here!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...93#post1333693
I guess just a second opinion, and who better than ABCD.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Pollyana
I obviously can't answer with the same style that ABC would, and I'm sure you won't respect my answer as much as you would his, but as he seems to be a bit busy elsewhere tonight.....

the answer is Yes.

Didn't mean to offend. I respect your reply, just as much.

Thanks for your reply.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 10:16 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by ScuntoBris
ABC, stop contemplating on whether to shut the windows tonight and reply to your fan club. (think keep em open)

P.S. Absolutely no idea!
LOL

There was something good on TV last night

And as others have said, Yes VHS cassettes bought in the UK will work in VHS players bought in Aus.

This thread nearly killed me laughing...

Old Mar 29th 2004, 10:31 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
LOL

There was something good on TV last night

And as others have said, Yes VHS cassettes bought in the UK will work in VHS players bought in Aus.

This thread nearly killed me laughing...
Shut-up & go finish that steak, its only half eaten
Old Mar 29th 2004, 10:44 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Shut-up & go finish that steak, its only half eaten
After that last Chateaubriand eye fillet that I had, I'm off back to Pattons for more

And the Cheesecake shop for a good sized (size 12) Black Forest gateau for $20.

Old Mar 29th 2004, 10:49 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
After that last Chateaubriand eye fillet that I had, I'm off back to Pattons for more

And the Cheesecake shop for a good sized (size 12) Black Forest gateau for $20.
Actually its half raw, you had better finish cooking it as well while you are at it .

I should have bought one when I was there , they looked great. I ended up with a piece of topside to pot-roast instead .

Cheescake shop - glad you finally believed me & checked it out. Would I lie to you?