Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who is on the Gold Coast?

Who is on the Gold Coast?

Old Mar 26th 2004, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future
Default Who is on the Gold Coast?

Following the successful Brisbane Brits bash and the Sydney mob planning a get together, just how many of us poms are there on the Gold Coast, and is there any interest in a get together?
Old Mar 26th 2004, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hiya Trev
Hope that all is well with you. We are not on the Gold Coast yet but we will be soon

I know that there are a few people due to go pretty soon and Lisa (Flower of Scotland) has recently arrived.

Looks like we will be able to have our on picnics next summer and we can invite the Briisy lot down for the day
Old Mar 26th 2004, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

Sounds good debsy!

Back in your neck of the woods mid april: have to go to plymouth for a week!
Old Mar 26th 2004, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well by neck of the woods I meant continent!
Old Mar 26th 2004, 10:46 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

you can meet me off the plane Aug 21st if you like!

all the best plum
Old Mar 26th 2004, 11:40 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by debsy
Hiya Trev
Hope that all is well with you. We are not on the Gold Coast yet but we will be soon

I know that there are a few people due to go pretty soon and Lisa (Flower of Scotland) has recently arrived.

Looks like we will be able to have our on picnics next summer and we can invite the Briisy lot down for the day
Sounds good, it's only an hours drive from up here.

Or we could get the ferry down from Cleveland.

Old Mar 28th 2004, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by plumber

all the best plum
I'm here, and it is really fantastic, i'm currently in Surfers, but move to Arundel next weekend, we definately need to have a meet up at the end of the year when everyone is out, so many beaches and parks to choose from, shouldn't be hard to find somewhere.

Debsy, what area of the Gold Coast are you settling in, once your over we need to meet up and have a few .

Plumber, you will have your pick of jobs, they are desparate for plumbers here, my hubby is a Joiner and he's the same, jobs galore.

Lisa
Old Mar 28th 2004, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all
Default Re: Who is on the Gold Coast?

Originally posted by Trevglas
Following the successful Brisbane Brits bash and the Sydney mob planning a get together, just how many of us poms are there on the Gold Coast, and is there any interest in a get together?
al and i would be interested. we will be in murwillumbah in three weeks, just south of the border.
karen
Old Mar 28th 2004, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by karenvirginia
al and i would be interested. we will be in murwillumbah in three weeks, just south of the border.
karen

Hi Karen. murwillumbah eh! I used to go to school there years ago. We're also heading for the Gold Coast, hope to be out there by August/September. House goes on the market in 3-4 weeks Fingers crossed for a quick sale.

Lisa, isn't Pacific Fair brilliant. We just love it there. A few more shopping centres to check out if you haven't already done so. You've got Australia Fair at Southport, The Oasis at Broadbeach, and then theres the Logan Hyperdome on the way up to Brisbane.

Glad to hear that you're enjoying yourselves. I know Arundel quite well and it is a lovely place. We are hoping to settle at Pacific Pines.

Regards

Gina
Old Mar 28th 2004, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

gazza22222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by floweroscotland
I'm here, and it is really fantastic, i'm currently in Surfers, but move to Arundel next weekend, we definately need to have a meet up at the end of the year when everyone is out, so many beaches and parks to choose from, shouldn't be hard to find somewhere.

Debsy, what area of the Gold Coast are you settling in, once your over we need to meet up and have a few .

Plumber, you will have your pick of jobs, they are desparate for plumbers here, my hubby is a Joiner and he's the same, jobs galore.

Lisa
Hi Lisa

Don't forget about me with my minibus business as well. Hope you are settling in. Let me know what you think of Arundal.

We are due to arrive on Coast on 13 May.

Would love to arrange a get together with everyone.

Gazza
Old Mar 28th 2004, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Trevgalss

We are arriving in Gold Coast on 13 May and would welcome a meet up with the Brisbane ex-pats. Going to start up a minibus business on Coast.

Cheers for now

Gazza
Old Mar 28th 2004, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by plumber

all the best plum
Hi Plumber

I'll meet you off the plane with my minibus if you want. You could be my first customer?

Cheers

Gazza
Old Mar 28th 2004, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa

Hi Lisa
Any need for Sheetmetalworkers/Welders out there?
Old Mar 28th 2004, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Lisa
Hi Lisa
we are hoping for Broadbeach/Burleigh Heads area but it depends really on where we buy the business.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

mikenvonny is an unknown quantity at this point

Myself, yvonne and the two girls are arriving around the 2nd of May and would be well up for a meet.
Hoping to move to robina, mudgeeraba area, dependant on employment(v8 supercars)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.