Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling all plummbers.

Calling all plummbers.

Old Aug 2nd 2006, 8:00 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Calling all plummbers.

We are in the process for applying for the TRA Assessment. Going out on a skilled Visa. We would really appreciate if there is anyone who has completed the TRA assessment and has succeeded, to give us some advice on this matter.

Many thanks
Julie
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 8:22 am
fidge

fidge is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Calling all plummbers.

Originally Posted by julie hilton
We are in the process for applying for the TRA Assessment. Going out on a skilled Visa. We would really appreciate if there is anyone who has completed the TRA assessment and has succeeded, to give us some advice on this matter.

Many thanks
Julie
hi cant ansrew your question becouse im in the same boatwe have nearly got all the info we are using an agent they say you to explain plumbing to a 5 year old so as much as you can put down we started getting all the info about 4 weeks ago im self-employed so needed aletter from accountant previous employers i did mine and let the employer sign it as he said he didnt have time to go back and do it british nvq and city and guilfds arent worth much but send copys ofcertificates
hope this helps
fidge
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Many thanks
Julie
Julie

My hubby is a gas fitter/plumber. We did tra last year and were successful. We did not use an agency , I did it all myself. If I can help in any way, just ask, If I can remeber the form. I'd be happy to help

thanks

sarah-jayne
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 9:06 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
Julie

My hubby is a gas fitter/plumber. We did tra last year and were successful. We did not use an agency , I did it all myself. If I can help in any way, just ask, If I can remeber the form. I'd be happy to help

thanks

sarah-jayne

Hello Sarah

Can I e-mail you ?

Thanks
Julie
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Hello Sarah

Can I e-mail you ?

Thanks
Julie

aye no probs, just pm, have got mail address from profile?
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 9:29 am
Got our visas

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
Julie

thanks

sarah-jayne
Hello Sarah

I have just send you an e-mail. Please confirm if you have received it.

Many thanks
Julie
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 9:55 am
Banned

jumbo will become famous soon enoughjumbo will become famous soon enough

Many thanks
Julie
I have to say that as an avid ex UK diy Plumber the Australian methods are very different to those in the UK. My feeling so far is that the Australian system is designed to keep plumbers fully employed so you may be onto a good thing!
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute

sent you a PM

Paula
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Hello Sarah

I have just send you an e-mail. Please confirm if you have received it.

Many thanks
Julie

julie, tried to open it and did not have it, am i able to retrieve it
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

its fine , sorted i've mailed you back
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jumbo
I have to say that as an avid ex UK diy Plumber the Australian methods are very different to those in the UK. My feeling so far is that the Australian system is designed to keep plumbers fully employed so you may be onto a good thing!

awesome my hubby will be please to know that good news

thanks

sarah-jayne