Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns: Valentines meet-up?

Cairns: Valentines meet-up?

Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cairns: Valentines meet-up?

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
Aaaaaaah..wheres that violin?..
Actually, im pleased its just me. Really couldn't be bothered having someone else to look after. (you know, checking all the time whether they were having fun or whether they wanted to go back home...).

Just me = simple life. (hopefully not single for ever tho! I have my sights on an ozzie boy with a cool accent...drool...)
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Actually, im pleased its just me. Really couldn't be bothered having someone else to look after. (you know, checking all the time whether they were having fun or whether they wanted to go back home...).

Just me = simple life. (hopefully not single for ever tho! I have my sights on an ozzie boy with a cool accent...drool...)

You'll be lucky!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
[/COLOR]

You'll be lucky!
Is Cairns an expat city - i.e hardly any 'true' born locals??
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Was wondering when you were going to reply! Are you sure it is not too far to travel?
Not far to stagger home
Old Jan 19th 2009, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Is Cairns an expat city - i.e hardly any 'true' born locals??
There are locals but there are also a lot of Aussies from elswhere & lots of kiwis, Brits, Germans etc etc
Old Jan 27th 2009, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so,are we still on for the 13th???
Old Jan 27th 2009, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

so,are we still on for the 13th???
I am!! Don't know about anyone else....
Old Jan 29th 2009, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

I am!! Don't know about anyone else....
Liz and jen still on for it but as it is a friday I dont get home until 6/6.30 so will be looking at 7/7.30 till we get there..which is o.k for those without kids..may limit people being a Friday night..we could always do next week...anyone else up for it?? How many do we have coming? Sat is also better as there is karaoke (not tacky either)..maybe best to move it to Sat week after???
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Liz and jen still on for it but as it is a friday I dont get home until 6/6.30 so will be looking at 7/7.30 till we get there..which is o.k for those without kids..may limit people being a Friday night..we could always do next week...anyone else up for it?? How many do we have coming? Sat is also better as there is karaoke (not tacky either)..maybe best to move it to Sat week after???
Sounds like a good idea to me! Can we make a definite plan? Saturday 21st Feb. Apres bar, 5.30pm?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im happy with anything! Just tell me the time, place and dress code and i'll be there.

Are Shaun or Bix coming? - im most curious to meet the only (?) lion in Cairns.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im happy with anything! Just tell me the time, place and dress code and i'll be there.

Are Shaun or Bix coming? - im most curious to meet the only (?) lion in Cairns.
Just don't let him tell any lion jokes!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 6:55 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

as a newbie to cairns I haven't heard enough lion jokes yet sally
Old Jan 31st 2009, 12:43 am
Just Joined

mikeyp is just really nicemikeyp is just really nicemikeyp is just really nicemikeyp is just really nicemikeyp is just really nicemikeyp is just really nicemikeyp is just really nicemikeyp is just really nice

Sounds like a good idea to me! Can we make a definite plan? Saturday 21st Feb. Apres bar, 5.30pm?
You can count Mike & Nick in too!

Nick
Old Jan 31st 2009, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by wardy2
as a ewbie to cairns I haven't heard enough lion jokes yet sally
Think the rain must be affectingyour judgement Kaye! lol
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wardy2
as a newbie to cairns I haven't heard enough lion jokes yet sally

Kaye,
Are you coming to the meet in Cairns on 21st feb..Palm Cove Apres Bar?

Here is the list so far:

Liz and Jen
Mike and Nick
Sally Claire and Family
Mamista Family
Rocket Family
Leanne
Simon and John.

If anyone else coming please let us know asap as I may try to book a few tables at back of pub...
Liz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.