Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
My vote is for the 26th

Thanks for replying - thats set then Will see if anyone else comes back.

Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Booo

Not there that early, but will make up for it

Kaye x

Dont worry Kaye - we will have another one just for you Besides Liz should be a wiz at the BBQ by then after Bix has given her a few lessons

Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
Either dates good for me!!!
Lizx

Too easy m8 CYA soon

Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Dont worry Kaye - we will have another one just for you Besides Liz should be a wiz at the BBQ by then after Bix has given her a few lessons

Gill
But Bix has told me that BBQ'ing is not easy!! May need some master classes!! Will get hang of it or just wait till Jen the cook gets here..I am the housework beatch and she the cook!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Booo

Not there that early, but will make up for it

Kaye x
Hey, have been on hold at Oz Post Office for ages and given up..will e mail them. I think they will want an Oz address to set up PO Box...will have one on Monday hopefully!! I think though that Royal Mail in U.K will re-direct to a PO Box in oz...I will let you know when I find out more.
Lizx
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Too easy m8 CYA soon

Gill
What are you implying..true though!!
Lets go with the first date then as want to meet auzzienurse..
lizx
Now I am playing harder to get
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

What are you implying..true though!!
Lets go with the first date then as want to meet auzzienurse..
lizx
Now I am playing harder to get

Oh you are awful - you know exactly what I mean

So, for now we will def say 26th April it is then

See Liz, I'm still on here

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh you are awful - you know exactly what I mean

So, for now we will def say 26th April it is then

See Liz, I'm still on here

I better stop e mailing you or Bix will blame me for an untidy house!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:31 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

After our PM's thought you couldn't make it anyway? The last one was not on a bank holiday and we know why you didn't make that one dont we Richard

Personally, I thought it was a good idea for the lucky people who actually take bank holidays to be more relaxed and have a really good time, Or should I say, recovery time

We will see if it suits the majority if not, will change it. It is not easy to organise a meet up as you know, but I will not give up just yet as the people that do bother to turn up really enjoy themselves so the effort is worth it

Wheres that wicked sense of humour you have Richard? I know you have one but never see it on here Do us all a favour, lighten up and show it! I do wonder sometimes if you have taken a course in 'How to piss people off in less than 25 words'

Have a good day
i didnt think you were that sensitive.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

I better stop e mailing you or Bix will blame me for an untidy house!!!!
Funny you should say that........

Have fun packing - its a nightmare eh! The mornings and evenings have cooled down a bit in Cairns which is perfect! Especially for all those you take an early morning and evening walk You're arriving a good time of the year actually. If its as good as 2007 you'll love it, we had a fantastic dry season last year

Take care
Gill
Old Apr 5th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

3 weeks to go Saturday 26th April re my previous post

Any more takers - come on you lot
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:04 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to make it but can't promise anything.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:29 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

While you have your meet I will be having my ladies only leaving do so I will be with you in spirit...and wine..and vodka

kaye x
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix
I'll try to make it but can't promise anything.
Thats a relief But if you do go you're doing the driving this time
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

While you have your meet I will be having my ladies only leaving do so I will be with you in spirit...and wine..and vodka

kaye x
Cheers Kaye - in spirit yeah, obviously We'll drink a few for you too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.