Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns Girlies Xmas Bash!!!!!

Cairns Girlies Xmas Bash!!!!!

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cairns Girlies Xmas Bash!!!!!

Have noted Jill's ( Go bananas ) thread inviting one and all ( of the female persuation ) to her xmas 'night out' in Perth and so have decided to be a 'good samaritan' and do the exact same.

Obviously there aren't that many of us in the back of beyond - MRS BIX DA BOSS - SCRAWNI - NATBAT - " JOANNA"(!!!) and meself, plus anyone who happens to of escaped our notice and has been lurking around Cairns without us all knowing!!!!

My vote is for Friday 17th December, meeting up at Shennanigans, say 8pm and a HUGE crawl around the CBD!!! ( Obviously if anyone would like to be more sensible and go for a meal first, thats fine by me - waste of drinking time...but FINE by me!!! Pnar-Pnar!!! ).

PM me, as soon as, so we can get organised, TA!!!!

Best wishes, Leigh. x
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cairns Girlies Xmas Bash!!!!!

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Have noted Jill's ( Go bananas ) thread inviting one and all ( of the female persuation ) to her xmas 'night out' in Perth and so have decided to be a 'good samaritan' and do the exact same.

Obviously there aren't that many of us in the back of beyond - MRS BIX DA BOSS - SCRAWNI - NATBAT - " JOANNA"(!!!) and meself, plus anyone who happens to of escaped our notice and has been lurking around Cairns without us all knowing!!!!

My vote is for Friday 17th December, meeting up at Shennanigans, say 8pm and a HUGE crawl around the CBD!!! ( Obviously if anyone would like to be more sensible and go for a meal first, thats fine by me - waste of drinking time...but FINE by me!!! Pnar-Pnar!!! ).

PM me, as soon as, so we can get organised, TA!!!!

Best wishes, Leigh. x
Sounds like a real laugh. I bet Bix will turn up in a dress, with lippy on.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Some things are just meant to be.
For example I haven't had time to stroll these pages much since landing in Aus but I was obviously meant to see your cheeky post. When I come to Perth I am going to spank your botty you naughty, naughty girl.

How's things up your way Stan ? We were on Kewara beech last Sunday. Nice houses on millionaires row eh ?

Will tell Da Boss about the do. Mind I can only let her out if she makes my tea first.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Are you sure you want to invite this lush? Just lead the way and this sheep will follow.

Sorry guys, haven't got round to organizing that meal yet but will let u know as soon as. What date can u guys do?

I might ring today and see when they have some spare tables.

Cairns ain't seen nothin' yet!!!!!!!

Mandy
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Cairns Girlies Xmas Bash!!!!!

'Ello folks,

erm...Bix...I was actually organising a "ladyeez" only night out for the 17th!!!! Even with your Lipstick and dress, you may NOT join us!!!

Will see you and the rest of the boys for the meal mandy is organising!!!!

Life up here is good, were you the one on the beach with the VERY loud shirt, last sunday???!!! If so, I saw you a mile off!!!!

All the northern beaches are lovely, so many beaches, so little time and all that...

OK girls, get your arses into gear and let me know about the 17th.

MANDY- any date for the meal is good for ste and I and the nippers. Cheers,

best wishes, Stan ( The artist formally known as Leigh ) x
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Stan.....yes it was me.....sporting the tropical Friday shirt.

Yeah, I know it was Sunday but who gives a shite. Besides I picked up 6 of those for just over 6 bucks each so shame to limit it to Fridays eh ?

I said to Da Boss "that could be Stan over there for all we know; perhaps I should shout about Yorkshire puddings as a test".

Where were you ?

Actually there are more expats here than you realise. I know 7 others and unbeknown to Mandy 3 of them live in her small road.

Da Boss is okay for 18 Dec and looking forward to it
I told her she has to look after you young fledglings.

Mandy,
Any date should suit us too.

Ciao
Bix (The artist still known as Bix)
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Thumbs up Re: Cairns Girlies Xmas Bash!!!!!

Bix - why are you signing on as the boss???

Anyhow, nice shirt, I was on the beach with my little girl ( pink vest top and pink and white ra-ra skirt? thats me, not my little girl ) can't have missed us really as there must have been...Ooh...4 people on the beach!!!!

Didn't come up and say "hello" incase you weren't who I thought you were and you called the stalker police!!!

Glad Da Boss can make it on the 18th, tell her though, that we are all going out on the 17th - honestly, you men are crap at times and dates!!!!

Are we out for a meal and a sweet sherry or two or are we out to get hammered?

Answers on a postcard please....(and soon so we can get organised ).x

So far we have: me good self
Jo
Da Boss

Come on mandy, get yer finger out.
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 11:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Twas but a little mistake

I know what the date is...I was joking....honestly you women
She's up for a meal if you are but not too worried either way.

Mandy has answered above and said yes "this sheep will follow".
Leaves you just Natbat to track down.

.....and as for the beech......yes it was the lady in pink I was referring to !!!
Cor, I'm shocked at what a small world it is sometimes.
I was going to say Stan in a loud voice just to see if I got a reaction but my shy nature let me down you see
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Bix,

glad to see you have 'found yourself'!!!

When mandy was referring to the 'sheep' following, i thought she was talking about you gate crashing our "ladyeez" night!!!!

Yes, I was the 'lady in pink'...sure theres a song about that....

Have already Pm-ed Natbat, but no reply so far, if she doesn't turn up then we shall have a drink for her, in her absence!!!

So:-
* Indian?
*Chinese?
*Thai?
*Vietnamese?
*Mexican?
*Mongolian?
*Croatian?
*"Mod-Oz" - ahem..that one always makes me laugh...
*$5.95 plate of noodles at the night market?
*Maccy D's?
*Night reef cruise with all you can eat buffet, all you can drink bar and all you can spew overboard???

Give us a clue - geez, now I feel like lionel bloody blair....
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 12:39 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

She's gone bed so can't ask but suspect Italian or Chinese would be top of the list.
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

leejo is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Cairns Girlies Xmas Bash!!!!!

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Hi Bix,

glad to see you have 'found yourself'!!!

When mandy was referring to the 'sheep' following, i thought she was talking about you gate crashing our "ladyeez" night!!!!

Yes, I was the 'lady in pink'...sure theres a song about that....

Have already Pm-ed Natbat, but no reply so far, if she doesn't turn up then we shall have a drink for her, in her absence!!!

So:-
* Indian?
*Chinese?
*Thai?
*Vietnamese?
*Mexican?
*Mongolian?
*Croatian?
*"Mod-Oz" - ahem..that one always makes me laugh...
*$5.95 plate of noodles at the night market?
*Maccy D's?
*Night reef cruise with all you can eat buffet, all you can drink bar and all you can spew overboard???

Give us a clue - geez, now I feel like lionel bloody blair....

Whats this food business Leigh? I reckon we ditch that and head straight for the bars!! I'm sure we can find a pub that sells nuts/crisps if we are really hungry!!! And theres always Sinbads Kebab place on the esplanade, which is 24hour if we really feel the need!!!

OK, on second thoughts, maybe a meal would be a sensible start seeing as I got bladdered last weekend drinking on an empty stomach, I never learn do I?? So whatever the majority is, I'm happy to go along with that!!

Speak soon,
JO xxx
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

If we go out for food then I request a Chinese - Ian hates them so I never get to go except with the girls.

If not, then having lots of pop along with a great greasy Kabab on the way home will do!

Here's a girl who's not fussy (but don't tell the hubbie).

Mandy
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh, and forgot to mention that I have just emailed Natbat.

Mandy
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jo-Now theres a girl after me own heart - lots of alcohol..., greasy kebab..., fall over!!!!

Mandy- I have also mailed natbat, no reply as of yet tho'

So, sounds like it could be a chinese meal followed by copious amounts of alcohol versus copious amounts of alcohol followed by a kee-bab.

Dn't think its really worth doing a poll as there are only..ahem...4 of us girlies, so post up and lets get sorted, if its to be a meal then we oughta get it booked.

Shout up folks....

Have you noticed i'm really cheap by organising this on the forum ( seen as i'm online anyway) rather than giving you all a call? OH, and i don't have any of your numbers....hint-hint....
Old Dec 4th 2004, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Bump,bump, bumpity bump!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.