Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns Girlies Xmas Bash!!!!!

Cairns Girlies Xmas Bash!!!!!

Old Dec 4th 2004, 12:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cairns Girlies Xmas Bash!!!!!

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Bump,bump, bumpity bump!!!!
Scrawni and Da Boss reckon no meal necessary.
Just grab a bite somewhere if you feel the need.

PM'd you.
Old Dec 4th 2004, 1:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Have you noticed i'm really cheap by organising this on the forum ( seen as i'm online anyway) rather than giving you all a call? OH, and i don't have any of your numbers....hint-hint....
Bit too far to nip up and join you I'm afraid, which is a shame.....so keep organising it on the forum so we can feel involved And we want pictures!!! Esp if Bix turns up in a skirt..........
Old Dec 4th 2004, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Scrawni and Da Boss reckon no meal necessary.
Just grab a bite somewhere if you feel the need.

PM'd you.
Got it, pm-ed ya back!
Old Dec 4th 2004, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Bit too far to nip up and join you I'm afraid, which is a shame.....so keep organising it on the forum so we can feel involved And we want pictures!!! Esp if Bix turns up in a skirt..........

Will take me camera ( so long as the girlies don't object to having their visages on the forum ), should be some good pix ( thats PIX, not BIX!!!!).
Old Dec 4th 2004, 10:19 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Some things are just meant to be.
For example I haven't had time to stroll these pages much since landing in Aus but I was obviously meant to see your cheeky post. When I come to Perth I am going to spank your botty you naughty, naughty girl.

How's things up your way Stan ? We were on Kewara beech last Sunday. Nice houses on millionaires row eh ?

Will tell Da Boss about the do. Mind I can only let her out if she makes my tea first.
Stayed at the beach resort earlier this year.

Some of the houses were nice some were example of what money can buy where one has no taste. Either the council is corrupt or they are total idiots letting such hideous crap go up. why put a house up that is only marginally smaller than the block of land it sits on.
Old Dec 4th 2004, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

I was going to berrate you, BP for hijacking me thread, but you do have a point...loads of wonga and no taste whatsoever...as for the size of the properties versus plot sizes....seems like money talks!!!!
Old Dec 5th 2004, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Girlies,

Sorry for not being in touch have received your invite for xmas girlie bash, sounds great fun, but have works xmas do the night before and a 50th Birthday party on that night, will see if we are defo going to birthday party as not sure yet, so will be in touch.

Thanks for inviting me and if I don't come for this one will come to any others that you plan

Nat
x

Have noted Jill's ( Go bananas ) thread inviting one and all ( of the female persuation ) to her xmas 'night out' in Perth and so have decided to be a 'good samaritan' and do the exact same.

Obviously there aren't that many of us in the back of beyond - MRS BIX DA BOSS - SCRAWNI - NATBAT - " JOANNA"(!!!) and meself, plus anyone who happens to of escaped our notice and has been lurking around Cairns without us all knowing!!!!

My vote is for Friday 17th December, meeting up at Shennanigans, say 8pm and a HUGE crawl around the CBD!!! ( Obviously if anyone would like to be more sensible and go for a meal first, thats fine by me - waste of drinking time...but FINE by me!!! Pnar-Pnar!!! ).

PM me, as soon as, so we can get organised, TA!!!!

Best wishes, Leigh. x
Old Dec 6th 2004, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Natbat
Hey Girlies,

Sorry for not being in touch have received your invite for xmas girlie bash, sounds great fun, but have works xmas do the night before and a 50th Birthday party on that night, will see if we are defo going to birthday party as not sure yet, so will be in touch.

Thanks for inviting me and if I don't come for this one will come to any others that you plan

Nat
x
Hurrah!!!! We found ya!!!! ( thought you'd disappeared off the face of Cairns!!!!).

Let us know a def 'yay' or 'nay' for the 17th and if not, don't worry, I have a feeling this won't be the last "Cairns Girlies 'do' "!!!!

See ya soon,
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Add one more to the list.

A friend of ours who has been here for about 4 years.
You won't miss her as she's 6'2" and very quiet.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix
Add one more to the list.

A friend of ours who has been here for about 4 years.
You won't miss her as she's 6'2" and very quiet.

6'2?!!!! :scared: We'll look just fine together if I pull meself up to me full height of...ahem....5'0!!!!!!

Seriously, the more the merrier,

so far we have:

meself
Jo
Jo's sis and her friend
mandy
Gill
mystery tall lady

and possibly natbat

Old Dec 7th 2004, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok Dudesses.....

FRIDAY 17TH DECEMBER

Meeting up at 'Shennanigans' at 7.30pm.

Meet you all at the back in the 'outdoor area'

Quick drinky poo or two and then a crawl???

I am presuming that da Boss and scrawni ( and mystery, quiet lady )will be travelling up / taxi-ing back together and Jo, cate, Clare and me will get down / back up together, also.

Natbat, give us a shout if you are 'back on'!
Will ring you all on Wed /thurs of next week to confirm!

Cheers!
Old Dec 7th 2004, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

leejo is on a distinguished road

Ok Dudesses.....

FRIDAY 17TH DECEMBER

Meeting up at 'Shennanigans' at 7.30pm.

Meet you all at the back in the 'outdoor area'

Quick drinky poo or two and then a crawl???

I am presuming that da Boss and scrawni ( and mystery, quiet lady )will be travelling up / taxi-ing back together and Jo, cate, Clare and me will get down / back up together, also.

Natbat, give us a shout if you are 'back on'!
Will ring you all on Wed /thurs of next week to confirm!

Cheers!
Leigh,
You are doing a grand job organising this... you do realise that we'll be leaving it to you to organise all our nights out!!
Looking forward to it already....Mental note to cancel any plans for Sat 18th!!!

Jo xxx
Old Dec 7th 2004, 11:45 am
Bix
da Bonehead

You presume correctly oh oracle.
I am the taxi - but don't worry I will not be stopping for a drink !

...and Jo; you have to survive this night before worrying about the next.
Old Dec 7th 2004, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by leejo
Leigh,
You are doing a grand job organising this... you do realise that we'll be leaving it to you to organise all our nights out!!
Looking forward to it already....Mental note to cancel any plans for Sat 18th!!!

Jo xxx

Love the signature...'J...O'....!!!

( think cancelling the 18th might be an idea..... ).
Old Dec 7th 2004, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix
You presume correctly oh oracle.
I am the taxi - but don't worry I will not be stopping for a drink !

...and Jo; you have to survive this night before worrying about the next.

Good on ya, Bix da taxi!!!! ( if you're lucky, da boss might give you a tip at the end of the night!!! ).

I'm sure Joanne will survive the night ( the Irish like a drink or two, y'know...don't tell her I said that though.... )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.