Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns anyone!!!!!??

Cairns anyone!!!!!??

Old Sep 10th 2010, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

pink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cairns anyone!!!!!??

Just moved to Cairns, and although know a few people through my husband would like to get out and about to meet other,
enjoy keeping fit, laughing, drinking, talking!! meeting new people
so if there are any meets in the area can someone let me know and if none would anyone fancy meeting up for coffee and chat
cheers
Old Sep 13th 2010, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

pink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cairns anyone!!!!!??

so does this mean there are no Brits in Carins or that they are as friendly over here as they are in Britain note to self "remember why you moved to Australia rather than hubby moving to Britain"!!!!!!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

we Brits are v. friendly (well i am anyway!)

I'd love to meet up for a drink (or two) or coffee.

im 28 but not a mature 28 (i.e. no kids, husband or mortgage to worry about) - but i do hold down a job

and i am a good listener if you wanted to chat away!....

Last edited by Looking forward to Oz; Sep 17th 2010 at 2:40 am.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

well myself and looking forward to oz met up for a coffee yesterday and had a nice time, so there are at least 2 nice Brits in Cairns

we will be meeting up again soon so if anyone else is at a loose end then come join us, we are aiming to expand out friendship circle pretty quick for dancing in tables
or maybe another coffee
Old Oct 4th 2010, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi we will be going out this Friday 8th Oct, if anyone else in Carins fancies it!!!
Old Oct 4th 2010, 7:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pink13
so does this mean there are no Brits in Carins or that they are as friendly over here as they are in Britain note to self "remember why you moved to Australia rather than hubby moving to Britain"!!!!!!
There's plenty up there, I met a few when I was up there for work a while back. Don't think there's been a meet advertised on here for a while though so maybe they aren't checking this bit of the forum.......