Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

CAIRNS: 2nd hand small hatchback car WANTED!

CAIRNS: 2nd hand small hatchback car WANTED!

Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future
Default CAIRNS: 2nd hand small hatchback car WANTED!

anyone help me?

im looking for a small get-a-round car, something of the toyota yaris, hyundi getz, ford fiesta eyc type. 3 door or 5 door, not bothered, just nothing too big (im a female and am crap at driving! and parking! and reversing!).

nothing too old either please! i dont know the first thing about cars should it die on me mid-route to port douglas!

ooo, also, could it be an automatic...like i said, im a crap driver! (stalling a car infront of a sunbus at a roundabout in a manual has scared me for life!).

anyhow, please let me know if you have anything or know of anyone who may have something that i may like.

price range is $sensible. plus id like racq give it a once over to make sure noone sells me a dud!

thanks.

p.s. - feel free to pm me if you prefer rather than posting pics of your cars on here.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: CAIRNS: 2nd hand small hatchback car WANTED!

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
anyone help me?

im looking for a small get-a-round car, something of the toyota yaris, hyundi getz, ford fiesta eyc type. 3 door or 5 door, not bothered, just nothing too big (im a female and am crap at driving! and parking! and reversing!).

ooo, also, could it be an automatic...like i said, im a crap driver! (stalling a car infront of a sunbus at a roundabout in a manual has scared me for life!).
Sounds like you need a short wheel base landcruiser (ex-bush basher) with front n rear bull bars

WW
Old Oct 12th 2009, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
Sounds like you need a short wheel base landcruiser (ex-bush basher) with front n rear bull bars

WW
think i need full side door nudge bars aswel!

blokie (a local ) has a toyota landcruiser with raised suspension, snorkel and massive bull bar. keeps asking me if i want to drive that...er no! i refuse to drive it even out in bush, its scary to look so i can only imagine what id be like behind the driving wheel!
Old Oct 12th 2009, 11:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry no advertising, whether selling or buying on the public forums. Check out the classifieds and carsales.com.

Thread closed.