Caboolture?

Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Caboolture?

Hi guys
We have been looking at an area called Caboolture, can anyone give us the heads up on this area?
We have been looking at buying a business there too, the house look very nice on the internet, but can anyone give us a realistic idea of the area, bearing in mind we have 4 young children?
Thanks!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Caboolture?

Originally Posted by yolandacharm
Hi guys
We have been looking at an area called Caboolture, can anyone give us the heads up on this area?
We have been looking at buying a business there too, the house look very nice on the internet, but can anyone give us a realistic idea of the area, bearing in mind we have 4 young children?
Thanks!
Dont want to have a downer for u but i think i can say that most people would not live in Caboolture there are much nicer places to live in the area. sorry to anyone who lives in caboolture.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:51 am
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
No one can really give you advice on where to live as the area might not suit your family, my advice to you is migrate into Australia and spend the next six to eight months looking and exploring different places, you will surprise yourself with all the different places and you will find some where that would suit your family enough to be happy to purchase a home, homes do look good on the net but the area might not be very good, i rented for eight months before i found a block of land that we want and can afford and we decided to build as we want to design the home as we would like it
hope this helps
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trevski
Hi,
No one can really give you advice on where to live as the area might not suit your family, my advice to you is migrate into Australia and spend the next six to eight months looking and exploring different places, you will surprise yourself with all the different places and you will find some where that would suit your family enough to be happy to purchase a home, homes do look good on the net but the area might not be very good, i rented for eight months before i found a block of land that we want and can afford and we decided to build as we want to design the home as we would like it
hope this helps
We will have a good look round, that is the plan, but it is nice to hear peoples opinions! It might make it easier, a little worried about moving to an area that looks lovely, only to find out we are a high risk of being broken into!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:17 am
Just Joined

hank is an unknown quantity at this point

try towns around caboolture Eg Beerwah Glasshouse and all the others on the rail line to Brisbane
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:22 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

We will have a good look round, that is the plan, but it is nice to hear peoples opinions! It might make it easier, a little worried about moving to an area that looks lovely, only to find out we are a high risk of being broken into!
Centre of Caboolture is main dodgy area. However, Upper Caboolture & Morayfield are nice areas to live. Caboolture has large shopping strip and centres and quite busy but is socially not as high up the scale as many of the Sunshine Coast areas but then a business on the Sunshine Coast would cost more. Depends what you can afford. It is about 50 mins by car to Brisbane centre from there.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys
Thanks!
We have been to Caboolture and loved it. Have lots of family there who said like everywhere you have good and you have bad. Morayfield just down the road is a nicer area so try looking at the surrounding suburbs. We stayed in Caboolture for just under a month and didnt come across any trouble.
Sam