Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buyer's Agent in Cairns

Buyer's Agent in Cairns

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buyer's Agent in Cairns

Does anyone know of a good buyer's agent in Cairns? The only thing that my internet searches have yielded is Quaid RE saying that they work for both buyers and sellers.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Buyer's Agent in Cairns

Originally Posted by Vicky88
Does anyone know of a good buyer's agent in Cairns? The only thing that my internet searches have yielded is Quaid RE saying that they work for both buyers and sellers.
You would be better off doing the legwork yourself.

WW
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree totally with your statement, however it is a bit difficult to do when you are living o/s and have limited leave to get there and don't really know the market that well.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vicky88
I agree totally with your statement, however it is a bit difficult to do when you are living o/s and have limited leave to get there and don't really know the market that well.
Cairns isnt really big enough to have a buyers agent, especially in the current market.

I would suggest renting first to give ourselves a little more time to look around. You do want to know what an area is like before you commit.

The other way is to buy new off plan.

Realestate.com.au will give you nearly every property for sale in Cairns.

WW