Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buyer has signed, completion will be first week in January!!!!!!!

Buyer has signed, completion will be first week in January!!!!!!!

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Default Buyer has signed, completion will be first week in January!!!!!!!

NOW[I] I am getting excited. Have a much clearer picture of what to do and when. I expect the solicitor will contact me and arrange exchanging, so then everything is watertight. I should be in Sydney for my grand-sons 1st birthday on the 11th. Have not seen him yet , and have only seen my 4 year old grand daughter twice, and not since April 2004.

So everyone, take heart , it will happen when it's meant to.

Now, who to fly with, where to stop........ooooo...decisions, decisions
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Buyer has signed, completion will be first week in January!!!!!!!

Congratulations! You must be so excited. Hope all goes according to plan & you get to see your grandchildren soon.

Loopy
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Loopy
Congratulations! You must be so excited. Hope all goes according to plan & you get to see your grandchildren soon.

Loopy
Thank you so much........really looking forward to the sunshine as it is sooo miserable here at the moment, and snow forecast, with all the chaos that it always causes! :scared:
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
NOW[I] I am getting excited. Have a much clearer picture of what to do and when. I expect the solicitor will contact me and arrange exchanging, so then everything is watertight. I should be in Sydney for my grand-sons 1st birthday on the 11th. Have not seen him yet , and have only seen my 4 year old grand daughter twice, and not since April 2004.

Awww, congratulations. My Inlaws are about to meet my daughter aged almost 2 for the first time soon too, so I can just imagine how excited you must be and lucky them for having Granny/Gran/Grandma close by.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations on the initial signing. I know how you feel, we are waiting for our initial contract as-well and hope that it will be this week. We hope to exchange first week of Jan and be in Perth for Australia day. I hope a bit of your luck rubs off on us. sending you Karma, Best of luck with the rest of your new life.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Congartulations you lucky bugger!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:03 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Oh how exciting!!!
Congrats and good luck!!

kris xx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

That's great news, bet you can't wait to see your grandchidren and all your family! I remember the photos you showed me at the Northampton meet - your grandaughter is so pretty.
Best of luck
Sue x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bookie
That's great news, bet you can't wait to see your grandchidren and all your family! I remember the photos you showed me at the Northampton meet - your grandaughter is so pretty.
Best of luck
Sue x
Thanks to you all. It is sort of sinking in now. Going to phone up some shippers tomorrow to get some quotes. The invites to meals out, get togethers etc are pouring in now, I think it is going to be quite emotional. I have no other family other than my 2 sons, and my grand kids( and of course daughters in law) but have a lot of really good friends, through my work, hobby(am dram) and the church, and some life long friends. They don't all know each other, hence different send offs. Going shopping tomorrow for a crate of tissues!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:00 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

NOW[I] Have a much clearer picture of what to do and when. I expect the solicitor will contact me and arrange exchanging, so then everything is watertight. I should be in Sydney for my grand-sons 1st birthday on the 11th. Have not seen him yet , and have only seen my 4 year old grand daughter twice, and not since April 2004.

Hi Suzanne,
I have not been on much lately...... Just did a search and here you are so pleased that things are moving.
Enjoy your Grandsons 1st birthday and make sure you keep in touch to let us know how you are getting on
Jane xxx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi Suzanne,
I have not been on much lately...... Just did a search and here you are so pleased that things are moving.
Enjoy your Grandsons 1st birthday and make sure you keep in touch to let us know how you are getting on
Jane xxx
Thanks a million Jane. I will certainly do that. This will be the longest 6 weeks of my life!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:08 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a million Jane. I will certainly do that. This will be the longest 6 weeks of my life!
It will whizz by!!!! You will look back and think how quick it went
Good luck to u honey ..... I take it that means you will not make our meet number 3 which I am going to make a start on soon for JAN
Jane xx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

It will whizz by!!!! You will look back and think how quick it went
Good luck to u honey ..... I take it that means you will not make our meet number 3 which I am going to make a start on soon for JAN
Jane xx
Ummm.......afraid not! Have a for me! I'll have one for you possibly on the beach.......ok ok I won't rub it in Yeah I know what you mean, if I look back to what happened 6 weeks AGO it it has flown. It's a bit of a nuisance Christmas being in the middle of my waiting period, my solicitors closes for a week! How is your application going Jane? I see Moneypen is there now, anyone else from Northampton close?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:28 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Ummm.......afraid not! Have a for me! I'll have one for you possibly on the beach.......ok ok I won't rub it in Yeah I know what you mean, if I look back to what happened 6 weeks AGO it it has flown. It's a bit of a nuisance Christmas being in the middle of my waiting period, my solicitors closes for a week! How is your application going Jane? I see Moneypen is there now, anyone else from Northampton close?

Well, Shock horror we have fianlly booked our Meds for January then ALL we have to do is sell house, cars and furniture !!!! lol
Jane x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

Well, Shock horror we have fianlly booked our Meds for January then ALL we have to do is sell house, cars and furniture !!!! lol
Jane x
Great stuff. Remind me what sort of visa you are going on, and where you are going to settle? Was it the Gold Coast? Well I have yet to sell my furniture as well. Have sold lots of bits and bobs on ebay, and have had a small response from putting postcards in shop windows. Will be placing an ad in the paper now. If the worse comes to worse with the furniture i will have Wilfords the auctioneers in Wellingborough sell it. Have taken loads to the charity shops. Because my number plate ends in BAR my friend Barbara is going to buy my little 10 year old Astra, as she was thinking of getting a better car than she has now. I was extremely lucky with my house, having sold it within 2 weeks, being near the station cracked that I think.