PCC..How Long??

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

martin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant future
Default PCC..How Long??

Hi Everyone,
New to this forum.Question for you all...
Has anyone had to wait the full 40 days or more for their PCC to be returned.
My husband & I got ours back within a couple of weeks.Sent a request for my stepdaughter (who is not migrating but DIMIA are requesting as under the age of 18).Monday 28th November will be 40 days!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all
Default Re: PCC..How Long??

Hi Martin1, We are waiting for ours at the moment but its only been 2 weeks so far. The first time we waited for just approximately 3 weeks.
If I was you I would phone up and query it.
Wishing you good luck.
lesleym
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

martin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant futuremartin1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Hi Martin1, We are waiting for ours at the moment but its only been 2 weeks so far. The first time we waited for just approximately 3 weeks.
If I was you I would phone up and query it.
Wishing you good luck.
lesleym
hi lesleym we did query it and they just said you should have it by forty days not very helpful really
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by martin1
hi lesleym we did query it and they just said you should have it by forty days not very helpful really
Sorry to hear that. I know when I had a query with them regarding a form I couldnt even get through to their help line I think the only thing you can do now is wait until the 40 days is up and then query again.
Good luck
Lesleym
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice

We paid ours 12/9 & got letter back dated 10/10. Think it can depend on which police force though,as people have all different responses.
We expected ours back in 2 weeks,which is how long it took a friend,& when I rang to chase them,they just confirmed it had been requested & said I would get them within the 40 days.
Hopefully yours will be in the post tomorrow
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice

Originally Posted by martin1
Hi Everyone,
New to this forum.Question for you all...
Has anyone had to wait the full 40 days or more for their PCC to be returned.
My husband & I got ours back within a couple of weeks.Sent a request for my stepdaughter (who is not migrating but DIMIA are requesting as under the age of 18).Monday 28th November will be 40 days!

Did you get them back yet?