Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brown-Eyed Mullet?

Brown-Eyed Mullet?

Old Mar 5th 2005, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Brown-Eyed Mullet?

Headin out to The Gold Coast later this year, just wondering how many I should expect to see?

Are thet common?
Old Mar 5th 2005, 11:11 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brown-Eyed Mullet?

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Headin out to The Gold Coast later this year, just wondering how many I should expect to see?

Are thet common?
Yeah, especialy around, sewer out lets talk to bondipom, he,s an authority on them ......................... mm
Old Mar 5th 2005, 11:13 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Are thet common?
Gold coast, about 1 in 10.
Sunshine coast, everybody including the women.
Old Mar 6th 2005, 1:22 am
Banned

Fuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant future

I just found one lurking at the bottom of my pan at home. They are very common in these parts.

For the greater spotted variety visit any McDonalds.
Old Mar 6th 2005, 4:00 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

LOL, ok thanks people. I've just been checking out some Aussie slang websites and PMSL at the ole 'Brown-eyed Mullet'
Old Mar 6th 2005, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of

When I left the UK (jan 05) the 'ironic mullet' was the height of fashion worn by every tidy boy on the club scene . Maybe they are just way ahead of the times over here.
Rachel
Old Mar 6th 2005, 11:04 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by RReed
When I left the UK (jan 05) the 'ironic mullet' was the height of fashion worn by every tidy boy on the club scene . Maybe they are just way ahead of the times over here.
Rachel
Errr, I think maybe we are on about different Mullet's here. I wouldn't want to see anyone wearing one of these :scared:

Altho whatever takes your fancy I guess!
Old Mar 6th 2005, 11:14 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Errr, I think maybe we are on about different Mullet's here. I wouldn't want to see anyone wearing one of these :scared:

Altho whatever takes your fancy I guess!
You mean the one that's related to the 'Mersey Goldfish' don't you?

I have seen some fine examples in parts of Qld and NSW.

G
Old Mar 6th 2005, 11:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Grayling
You mean the one that's related to the 'Mersey Goldfish' don't you?

I have seen some fine examples in parts of Qld and NSW.

G

Could very well be the one! ......... or two, three, etc
Old Mar 6th 2005, 9:33 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm gunna pick mine up at Big dubaya hear they throw in a big ole handlebar tash to go with it
Old Mar 7th 2005, 4:29 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
I'm gunna pick mine up at Big dubaya hear they throw in a big ole handlebar tash to go with it
A turd from woolies with a moustash, that will be somthing to see ... i think a few of the poms have missed the point .... mm