Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

brought our first house

brought our first house

Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all
Default Re: brought our first house

HI elmtree
the waca yes but im just the chef im afraid and not looking forward to the ashes its going to be to dam busy.Yes perth is stunning and we still have so much more to see we are hopfully going to go up to ningaloo reef after christmas for a break its everything we hoped it would be you just have to work at it .Where abouts in the uk are you from .
neil
Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:06 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neiluk
HI elmtree
the waca yes but im just the chef im afraid and not looking forward to the ashes its going to be to dam busy.Yes perth is stunning and we still have so much more to see we are hopfully going to go up to ningaloo reef after christmas for a break its everything we hoped it would be you just have to work at it .Where abouts in the uk are you from .
neil

will be very hot up at ningaloo, almost unbearable, go in autumn or winter, much more pleasurable
Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all

what kind of temps are we looking at and is that the time of the year to see the basking whale
Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:14 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

what kind of temps are we looking at and is that the time of the year to see the basking whale
dunno about exact temps but its early 30's when we go in april so I am only imagining how hot it would be in january.. don't kow about whales, sorry.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

HI elmtree
neil

I bet that's a great job. Permanent ? I currently drive about 45 mins to work at Warrington, but Marmion ave and the coast road are a bit easier on the eye than the M62 !

We live in between Manchester and Oldham ( a.k.a The Gaza Strip ). It really doesn't get any better than this ........

I'm originally from Cardiff, which I must say is a very nice city, but moved here 12 years ago. Have had my qualif's okay'd so am part-way there ....

Ningaloo reef is supposed to be great. We fancy having breaks there, at Rottnest Island and at Guilderton. And that's just for starters. There are so many great places to visit in WA. I can't wait.

Cheers.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

yes its fulltime its not a bad job get to see the cricket for free cook for the players and get to meet them but this time of year is silly season at work not a lot of time off but it helps buy a house and gives a good lifestyle.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Hi Neil,

Congrats on the house. Wow the Waca ! I hope to get out there a bit once I get over. My wife and I honeymooned at Ningalloo. It was incredible. It was end of November. We stayed at the eco camp there with beautiful luxury tent accomodation. It was a about 10 degrees cooler at the camp then past the dunes on the road.
All the best

Tim