Brit vegas

Old Jul 15th 2010, 4:03 am
Pie Eater

coolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud of
Default Re: Brit vegas

"in one direction and you're at the Gold Coast. It's Australia's very own Blackpool"
And that's a good thing?
Old Jul 15th 2010, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

gmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud of

Meanwhile, if America's streets are paved with gold, Australia's are paved with dollars that go at least a third further than they would in the UK.
What the hell, when did they write this report?

The weather is warm all year round, the city is easy to get round and a generally beautiful place
I do like the place but the weather is actually one of the worst aspects for me, if only the mild pleasant weather we are having today would last forever then it would be great.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 5:37 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gmralston
I do like the place but the weather is actually one of the worst aspects for me, if only the mild pleasant weather we are having today would last forever then it would be great.
I'd up it by about 6 degrees on today's temps but yeh, generally I agree.

I was scraping ice off the car this morning ...
Old Jul 15th 2010, 5:59 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to see all the Brisbanites banging the drum for their new home town.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

chrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BBC: Why is Brisbane attracting so many Brits?

God knows????
Old Jul 15th 2010, 7:07 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I'd up it by about 6 degrees on today's temps but yeh, generally I agree.

I was scraping ice off the car this morning ...
The lowest we got overnight was 7.9 at 6:30am, but back up to 13.2 by 9am.

Where were you, to be getting ice ?

Old Jul 15th 2010, 7:08 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by gmralston
What the hell, when did they write this report?
Probably after the £ dropped by over one third

Old Jul 15th 2010, 7:21 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
The lowest we got overnight was 7.9 at 6:30am, but back up to 13.2 by 9am.

Where were you, to be getting ice ?
At home

And I tell you I can move pretty fast between bed and shower.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 7:41 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Nice to see all the Brisbanites banging the drum for their new home town.
Mate, we want all the riff raff to live somewhere else.

In that case Brisbane is crap
Old Jul 15th 2010, 7:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Mate, we want all the riff raff to live somewhere else.

In that case Brisbane is crap
I wonder if I'm 'Riff' or 'Raff'... and what's the difference.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 7:46 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if I'm 'Riff' or 'Raff'... and what's the difference.
You're Riff and I'm Raff

No difference
Old Jul 15th 2010, 7:48 am
Account Closed

You're Riff and I'm Raff

No difference
The term “riff-raff” means “common” and is from the Anglo-Saxon words for rags (rief) and sweepings (raft).

So you are a bag of rags then.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 7:59 am

The term “riff-raff” means “common” and is from the Anglo-Saxon words for rags (rief) and sweepings (raft).

So you are a bag of rags then.
I've been called worse mate
Old Jul 15th 2010, 8:03 am
Account Closed

I've been called worse mate
Must admit that I've been called worse than 'sweepings' as well.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

gmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Probably after the £ dropped by over one third
Don't you mean before the £ dropped over one third

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.