Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brissy CBD Tuesday evening drinks

Brissy CBD Tuesday evening drinks

Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brissy CBD Tuesday evening drinks

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Happy days thats makes it all the easier,cause i know most aussies cant read

Also easily spotted cos I'll be drinking a pint of cider - not many Aussies do that either
Old Aug 31st 2008, 6:54 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Same time same place this week if anyone's interested - we tend to lurk at the tables near the bar, all welcome
Old Aug 31st 2008, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

ninarw is an unknown quantity at this point

We are moving in to our new home this Tuesday, but I would love to join you the following Tuesday if I manage to sort out some way of getting there - will get back to you about that but will do my best!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:14 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

On again tonight if anyone wants to join in please feel very welcome to come along
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 1:21 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Sandra
On again tonight if anyone wants to join in please feel very welcome to come along
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:34 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Two pints of cider,6 bags of nuts and a huge bump,see you all on the 30th
Old Sep 7th 2008, 1:35 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Two pints of cider,6 bags of nuts and a huge bump,see you all on the 30th
The nuts could be a problem - they soak up the alcohol
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:37 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The nuts could be a problem - they soak up the alcohol
I've never had problems with my nuts
Old Sep 10th 2008, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

chocolatedog is an unknown quantity at this point

have only just read ur thread re drinks in city and was wondering if u still meet up. hubby (sam, 35) and myself (lee, 34) are in need of meeting new people. just moved to redland bay (from the gold coast) and as much as we love each other new conversations would be greatly appreciated. would be good to hear from u.

Regards,
Lee
Old Sep 10th 2008, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chocolatedog
have only just read ur thread re drinks in city and was wondering if u still meet up. hubby (sam, 35) and myself (lee, 34) are in need of meeting new people. just moved to redland bay (from the gold coast) and as much as we love each other new conversations would be greatly appreciated. would be good to hear from u.

Regards,
Lee
Tis still going on Lee ,my tother half (linda ) was there again last night In fact it's turned into the Tuesday night ritual these days as she works in the city anyways.I'm sure you'd be made more than welcome by these mainly female drunkards (they're a good bunch at heart) and knowing them they'd be more than willing to let you get the first round in (pints as well i'll have you know )
Old Sep 10th 2008, 11:23 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Tis still going on Lee ,my tother half (linda ) was there again last night In fact it's turned into the Tuesday night ritual these days as she works in the city anyways.I'm sure you'd be made more than welcome by these mainly female drunkards (they're a good bunch at heart) and knowing them they'd be more than willing to let you get the first round in (pints as well i'll have you know )
Thanks for the good write up Bobby!!!
Yes, we are still meeting, should be there next week all being well! All welcome

Lee, Linda gets the train back to Bayside afterwards so you can even head that way together if you like.
Old Sep 10th 2008, 3:11 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Bobby - if you can stand the pace you are more than welcome once in a while!!!

All are welcome as the more the merrier, I am an interloper from Sydney who is working here mid week and these catch ups keep me sane.

We have been some nights all females but there are few brave men who join in.

We keep the pub the same every week - not cause it is the best but it serves Guinness and Bulmers Cider in pints and some of us like a pint with our chat.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandra
Bobby - if you can stand the pace you are more than welcome once in a while!!!

All are welcome as the more the merrier, I am an interloper from Sydney who is working here mid week and these catch ups keep me sane.

We have been some nights all females but there are few brave men who join in.

We keep the pub the same every week - not cause it is the best but it serves Guinness and Bulmers Cider in pints and some of us like a pint with our chat.
Would love to have a midweek slurp Sandra but the fatal concoction of Irish Bar, Guinness, Fun & Frivolities combined with an alarm call at 4:20am , and the drink police the following morning means unfortunately i can't attend as people will vouch for me when i say i'm not one to sit in the pub drinking POP!!
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Hey we will be out there soon (Nick + Suzy) would love to meet up and have and a glass and a chat, if thats ok with you guys
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Would love to have a midweek slurp Sandra but the fatal concoction of Irish Bar, Guinness, Fun & Frivolities combined with an alarm call at 4:20am , and the drink police the following morning means unfortunately i can't attend as people will vouch for me when i say i'm not one to sit in the pub drinking POP!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.