Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brissy CBD Tuesday evening drinks

Brissy CBD Tuesday evening drinks

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 11:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brissy CBD Tuesday evening drinks

Originally Posted by dobaman
hi all, so let me get this straight.

its gilhooleys on albert st, usually tues evenings and its not just ladies.

ive obviously missed tonight but living in spring hill, and spending most week nights reading books, i would love to come along for a few pints of the black stuff.

if anyones around next tues 30th (or later this week even) post it up and i might even buy the first round

d
Even if it is just women on certain nights don't let this put you off mate cos they DRINK AND SWEAR LIKE MEN i can assure you of that(don't tell them it was me who told you though !!) Right just off to pick the dear lady up from the station after her night out in Gilhooleys
Welcome to Brizzy by the way mate
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

thanks mate. will try to crack on next tues. as long as we dont end up speaking about handbags and shoes we'll be right.

you obviously the drinking team designated driver.

cheers again

D
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

thanks mate. will try to crack on next tues. as long as we dont end up speaking about handbags and shoes we'll be right.

you obviously the drinking team designated driver.

cheers again

D
Tuesday nights only mate I don't do Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays or Sundays at any expense thoughToo busy with these myself OR GOLF OR BOTH
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

man you truly are living the dream bris vegas style. i tip my hat to you sir
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

man you truly are living the dream bris vegas style. i tip my hat to you sir
Well that's certainly our intentions
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 3:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

hi all, so let me get this straight.

its gilhooleys on albert st, usually tues evenings and its not just ladies.

ive obviously missed tonight but living in spring hill, and spending most week nights reading books, i would love to come along for a few pints of the black stuff.

if anyones around next tues 30th (or later this week even) post it up and i might even buy the first round

d
Next week looks like being MONDAY!!! Owing to Sandra having to fly to foreign parts on Tuesday (well, Adelaide )

I can honestly say that we didn't mention shoes or handbags tonight, and I'm sure Bernieboy will verify that when he has slept off his hangover
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 11:37 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Next week looks like being MONDAY!!! Owing to Sandra having to fly to foreign parts on Tuesday (well, Adelaide )

I can honestly say that we didn't mention shoes or handbags tonight, and I'm sure Bernieboy will verify that when he has slept off his hangover
My lips are sealed and my head hurts
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:11 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
My lips are sealed and my head hurts
But are you up for a repeat performance next Monday?

dobaman - you are more than welcome, no handbag or shoes discussion all too busy getting large numbers of pints down our necks!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:25 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandra
But are you up for a repeat performance next Monday?

dobaman - you are more than welcome, no handbag or shoes discussion all too busy getting large numbers of pints down our necks!
No pain no gain and yes see you next monday,Sara will hopefully join us after work.Going to take your advice and book a flight to Sydney for that weekend cause she is on nights and i will do my head in hanging about

PS Woke up in the doghouse this morning
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 3:34 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
No pain no gain and yes see you next monday,Sara will hopefully join us after work.Going to take your advice and book a flight to Sydney for that weekend cause she is on nights and i will do my head in hanging about

PS Woke up in the doghouse this morning
A good night then! See you next week
Have fun in Sydney - see as much as you can while you can
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:19 pm
Home and Happy

As we are moving to Mondays, I've started a new thread here -
See you all in the new thread, and in the pub next week