Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbannittes January 2011 Meetup - Redcliffe

Brisbannittes January 2011 Meetup - Redcliffe

Old Jan 5th 2011, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

Smackey is on a distinguished road
Default Brisbannittes January 2011 Meetup - Redcliffe

Hello and Happy New Year to one and all, I hope everyone's hangover has now subsided and the New Year resolutions haven't yet been abandoned!

As just updated on the facebook page - Brisbannittes, we are having the next meet up at the Settlement Cove Lagoon in Redcliffe on 22nd January 2011.

http://www.redcliffe.net.au/aboutredcliffe.htm

Personally I haven't been to this place yet but it looks pretty promising as it has the lagoon area for swimming and wading, a children's play area, water jets, the beach, picnic areas and bbq's. The address should be on the link above but I think it is Marine Parade, Redcliffe, it may also come up on Sat Navs as a point of interest in that area too. If you have been before then just look out for the familiar faces and if you haven't then we usually have a gazebo up, a picnic table and the picnic chairs too. Just listen out for the pommie accents!

If anyone has any issues with finding it etc then please do just try to send us a message and we will try to help! As usual just try to bring some bbq food and drink, enough for yourselves is fine, and we all pitch in and share. Time wise we should be there from 11am til mid afternoon depending on the weather and how tired the kids are!

See you there unless the weather is terrible in which case we will re-arrange!

Matt & Sharon
Jacob & Isobel
xxxxxx

Last edited by Smackey; Jan 5th 2011 at 10:35 pm. Reason: Date missing
Old Jan 12th 2011, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Brisbannittes January 2011 Meetup - Redcliffe

EVENT IS NOW POSTPONED DUE TO ON-GOING SITUATION IN BRISBANE
Old Feb 1st 2011, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

jomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nicejomac1290 is just really nice
Smile Re: Brisbannittes January 2011 Meetup - Redcliffe

How do I add Facebook page ? We are coming over early Sept would be great to attend outings/ meetups. Our kids are older 11,13,15 yr old girls. Hope that doesn't matter! Thanks Jo x
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 10:42 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Brisbannittes January 2011 Meetup - Redcliffe

Originally Posted by jomac1290
How do I add Facebook page ? We are coming over early Sept would be great to attend outings/ meetups. Our kids are older 11,13,15 yr old girls. Hope that doesn't matter! Thanks Jo x
Just search for 'Brisbannittes' on facebook and we should pop up.

Sharon
x