Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Dam login..

OK its written in printer ink if the goldcoast win Scotschick will shave her heed

Haggis

COME ON THE BRISSIE BOYS
now it would be worth winning just to see that
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

val and mick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PAP01
How many of you going on sunday mate for a practice
are you going for a practice this weekend?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val and mick
Only at the range,need all i can get. Haggis man is out having a game.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 3:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

you lot will need it

Seve
Old Nov 30th 2007, 3:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

i will try and give most of you a call this weekend to make sure you are all still going
Old Nov 30th 2007, 3:25 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Dont bother me.Ive got better things to do this weekend.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 3:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
Dont bother me.Ive got better things to do this weekend.
lmao, i dont need to phone you ya diddy
Old Nov 30th 2007, 3:29 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
lmao, i dont need to phone you ya diddy
Lol,im keeping the avatar until after we play,IF i finish bottom,i'll switch it to Gordon Ramsay!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 3:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
Lol,im keeping the avatar until after we play,IF i finish bottom,i'll switch it to Gordon Ramsay!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 6:15 am
is it me or dave

The Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really nice

Originally Posted by val and mick

Off for a practice at the Glades this weekend anyone else? How's everyone keeping off the beers Saturday night?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 7:10 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Chief
Off for a practice at the Glades this weekend anyone else? How's everyone keeping off the beers Saturday night?
That looks a nice course with a few bunkers,

I'm off to play Keperra on Sunday teeing off at 5:40am

Never drink with an R in the month

see you all next week
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:12 am
Work to Live!

Im practicing at Surfers this weekend and next Sat night for the 19th!
I'll just head into Surfers early next Sat and give myself a 12am curfew!

Last edited by brido; Nov 30th 2007 at 8:13 am. Reason: shit spelling!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Who staying off the beer on Saturday???? Im in training now ,bottle of red ,few beers in the spa. Need all the pratice i can get with Soapy around.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:40 am
LAM
Forum Regular

LAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really nice

Originally Posted by PAP01
Who staying off the beer on Saturday???? Im in training now ,bottle of red ,few beers in the spa. Need all the pratice i can get with Soapy around.
Looks like I'm off the beer , unless somebody can offer a lift? (I'm in carina)
Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

what are you lot like

all oot there trying to get better and not drinking. ya bunch o wumin!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.