British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Brisbane and surrounds, meet up 10th November (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/brisbane-surrounds-meet-up-10th-november-484250/)

bobbyftm Nov 11th 2007 2:51 am

Re: Brisbane and surrounds, meet up 10th November

Originally Posted by 232Bar (Post 5539482)
a 1 all draw mate - better than losing though eh?

spose so mate ! had it been a court case i think we'd have been on trial for a murdering of mags !!

232Bar Nov 11th 2007 2:53 am

Originally Posted by bobbyftm (Post 5539503)
spose so mate ! had it been a court case i think we'd have been on trial for a murdering of mags !!

I saw some of the first half between dozing - rumour from her dad who watched it all was that you were on them like a rash. Lucky break at the end for them. Almost a capacity crowd as well wasn't it

bobbyftm Nov 11th 2007 4:13 am

Originally Posted by 232Bar (Post 5539507)
I saw some of the first half between dozing - rumour from her dad who watched it all was that you were on them like a rash. Lucky break at the end for them. Almost a capacity crowd as well wasn't it

47,701 so only a few missing ! I was dozing too mate then i found out why this morning when she told me 7/8ths of the vodka bottle was missing !!! Ah well she's gone shopping so hopefully there'll be a replenishment !

Timber Floor Au Nov 11th 2007 4:17 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 5539338)
Sounds like a definite success then!! Lost your voice - Mrs Timber is in for a lovely quiet day then :D

Hahha, shes had me working all friggin day Fencing !!

Says, your gonna have to work 30 mins for every beer you drunked !

shikes... best get back to work lol !!!!

bobbyftm Nov 11th 2007 4:28 am

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au (Post 5539616)
Hahha, shes had me working all friggin day Fencing !!

Says, your gonna have to work 30 mins for every beer you drunked !

shikes... best get back to work lol !!!!

Mmmmm !!! Just trying to work out how many minutes there are in a day to see if there's enough for ya steve!Could turn out that you may have to work tomorrow as well:D

Timber Floor Au Nov 11th 2007 4:33 am

Originally Posted by bobbyftm (Post 5539626)
Mmmmm !!! Just trying to work out how many minutes there are in a day to see if there's enough for ya steve!Could turn out that you may have to work tomorrow as well:D

Kinoath Bobby... im blaming the weather ( wimbledon style ) .. so she said i can see that , cos its raining, your gonna get wet.. so she went n got me a brolly !!

I hate women at times.:eek:

bobbyftm Nov 11th 2007 5:29 am

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au (Post 5539634)
Kinoath Bobby... im blaming the weather ( wimbledon style ) .. so she said i can see that , cos its raining, your gonna get wet.. so she went n got me a brolly !!

I hate women at times.:eek:

That's the trouble with women always thinking ! Devious characters i must say!

Timber Floor Au Nov 11th 2007 5:35 am

Originally Posted by bobbyftm (Post 5539727)
That's the trouble with women always thinking ! Devious characters i must say!

pmsl.. its hormonal, has to be.. us fellas are so grounded, sensible and logical...

Now i must hunt out my Police Fine and pay it :)

gillysm Nov 11th 2007 5:44 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 5539338)
Sounds like a definite success then!! Lost your voice - Mrs Timber is in for a lovely quiet day then :D

Sounds like you all had a great time. Wish I'd been there but ended up stranded without a car. Hopefully I'll make it next time - new car coming in a weeks time:thumbsup:

bobbyftm Nov 11th 2007 6:04 am

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au (Post 5539739)
pmsl.. its hormonal, has to be.. us fellas are so grounded, sensible and logical...

Now i must hunt out my Police Fine and pay it :)

It must be contagious ! I'm awaiting confirmation of the possibility of twice been nabbed in 5 days on the camera !!

Timber Floor Au Nov 11th 2007 6:12 am

Originally Posted by gillysm (Post 5539766)
Sounds like you all had a great time. Wish I'd been there but ended up stranded without a car. Hopefully I'll make it next time - new car coming in a weeks time:thumbsup:

Make sure you come next time... only our second meet, and everyone we have met has been WICKED !!! Apart from Bobby Rob Graham and Paul pmsl !!! They are like the characters from Auf Wierdeshein Pet lol ( only Joshin )

Originally Posted by bobbyftm (Post 5539831)
It must be contagious ! I'm awaiting confirmation of the possibility of twice been nabbed in 5 days on the camera !!

Bugger !!! i think if its within 24hrs they can add 50% extra points on mate !!!

bobbyftm Nov 11th 2007 6:30 am

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au (Post 5539847)
Make sure you come next time... only our second meet, and everyone we have met has been WICKED !!! Apart from Bobby Rob Graham and Paul pmsl !!! They are like the characters from Auf Wierdeshein Pet lol ( only Joshin )

Bugger !!! i think if its within 24hrs they can add 50% extra points on mate !!!

Twas 5 days apart ! Any idea how long it takes for the letter ?

Timber Floor Au Nov 11th 2007 6:39 am

Originally Posted by bobbyftm (Post 5539871)
Twas 5 days apart ! Any idea how long it takes for the letter ?

Debs took about 4 weeks from recollection.. With a foto inside it, and her looking rather shocked , grasping the wheel of her old torana !!

bobbyftm Nov 11th 2007 6:44 am

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au (Post 5539895)
Debs took about 4 weeks from recollection.. With a foto inside it, and her looking rather shocked , grasping the wheel of her old torana !!

It appears it runs in the family !

Timber Floor Au Nov 11th 2007 6:46 am

Originally Posted by bobbyftm (Post 5539902)
It appears it runs in the family !

FPMSL !!! thats a LOW BLOW mate !!!! n i thought, for one minute what a noice fella he is !!! pffft lololol