Reload this Page >

Brisbane Skinny-dipping

Brisbane Skinny-dipping

Old Nov 12th 2003, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

rachels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane Skinny-dipping

Originally posted by byebyeuk
Sorry. Didn't mean to offend. I know you were only trying to help. It's just that I can't think of anywhere down there. It's pretty built up all the way to Tweed Heads. Maybe further down towards Murwillimbah (sp?) there may be.

Even one person is too many. Have you seen the fines for being caught naked!!!

Its okay, just feeling a bit sensitive today! I'll take the grumpy hat off.

We were at Currimbin I think when we were (almost) alone. Didn't realise you could get fined for flashing a bit of flesh!

The local we spoke to was in Burleigh Heads and he said, and I quote, "some of the beaches just a little further along are so quiet you could go completely naked and it wouldn't be a problem". He was gestering towards the NSW end. I should have got the name.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 1:02 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by rachels
"some of the beaches just a little further along are so quiet you could go completely naked and it wouldn't be a problem". He was gestering towards the NSW end. I should have got the name.
If a local bloke said that to me, I'd think "aye up.. is he a pervert who's going to hide behind the trees with his camera?" lol (Joke)

Cheers

P.S I do not think there are any beaches around here where you will not see another living soul.. you will always bump into some person fishing or "bush" walking . .. no matter how far you walk to a beach.. especially fishos.

Try it at noosa .. maybe on a weekday if you can when everyone is in work. Have you thought about lakes/pools? going inland and finding a fresh water spot.. that maybe the way to go.. less people
Old Nov 12th 2003, 1:14 am
Just Joined

byebyeuk is an unknown quantity at this point

That's not a bad idea actually. Any suggestions anyone?

There's loads of places up FNQ, but nothing I know of in SEQ

Originally posted by Ceri
Have you thought about lakes/pools? going inland and finding a fresh water spot.. that maybe the way to go.. less people
Old Nov 12th 2003, 1:18 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by byebyeuk
That's not a bad idea actually. Any suggestions anyone?

There's loads of places up FNQ, but nothing I know of in SEQ
There is a book you can buy in the newsagents called dirty weekends ... it's not what you are thinking! It's a four wheel drive book (hence the title) that lists some drives from Brisbane.. some of them cover inland .. waterfalls, pools etc.. I haven't got the book on me at the moment.. but I will take a look through it when I get home.