Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Monday October 13th

Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Monday October 13th

Old Oct 1st 2008, 12:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Monday Sept 29th

Originally Posted by dobaman
right, its time to call time on the stilletoe business unless anybody can come up with photographic evidence that is

polly, if youre giving odds on the sandra/bernie bout, i'll stick $100 on sandra but it's gonna end in tears
Found a few pics, but I'd have to ban myself if I posted them
Old Oct 1st 2008, 4:56 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Monday October 6th

Title updated for next Monday........
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:35 am
Home and Happy

Do we have any takers for Monday (thats tomorrow!) .......??
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Do we have any takers for Monday (thats tomorrow!) .......??
madam, i am offended that you were not expecting me

i shall be there, drinking large beers on a school night

that is unless its moved to another day

d
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:55 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Going to sit this one out,hooked up with some pomm's for 5 a side footy,but dont dispair i will be there next monday,ok dispair a little and make me feel wanted
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:01 am
Home and Happy

madam, i am offended that you were not expecting me

i shall be there, drinking large beers on a school night

that is unless its moved to another day

d
Well if its moved from tomorow you'll be drinking without me as thats the only night I can get there this week!
i was fairly sure you'd be turning up.............

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Going to sit this one out,hooked up with some pomm's for 5 a side footy,but dont dispair i will be there next monday,ok dispair a little and make me feel wanted
.....unlike Bernie who has obviously regretted his challenges to Sandra and is going into hiding.....
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:03 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well if its moved from tomorow you'll be drinking without me as thats the only night I can get there this week!

.....unlike Bernie who has obviously regretted his challenges to Sandra and is going into hiding.....
Oh i didnt see that comment coming
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

good job too, my friendly prowling witch. guess its down to me to throw in the useless male point of view on all discussions. bernie, dont make a habit of leaving me alone in the firing line
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:12 am
Home and Happy

good job too, my friendly prowling witch. guess its down to me to throw in the useless male point of view on all discussions. bernie, dont make a habit of leaving me alone in the firing line
Naaaa, you love it, surrounded by a bunch of gossipy, tipsy, women, what more could a guy want
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:18 am
FREE TIBET

Naaaa, you love it, surrounded by a bunch of gossipy, tipsy, women, what more could a guy want
......... a lift home from a gossipy tipsy woman AND a cab driver who spoke english AND knew where to go,must ave been my lucky night

Dober,just give them a few lines from your days in RIGHT SAID FRED and they will be eating out of your hands,just hope the chips are'nt too hot
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

......... a lift home from a gossipy tipsy woman AND a cab driver who spoke english AND knew where to go,must ave been my lucky night

Dober,just give them a few lines from your days in RIGHT SAID FRED and they will be eating out of your hands,just hope the chips are'nt too hot
bernie, i thought we were mates
mind you it might just work, where can i pick up an outrageously camp leather jacket and a dangly earring by tommoz afternoon?
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:22 am
Home and Happy

If he was in Right Said Fred its not his lines I'd be after...........
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

what with mrs dobaman being in the uk for another month, i can think of sooooo many more things that this guy could want
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:24 am
FREE TIBET

bernie, i thought we were mates
mind you it might just work, where can i pick up an outrageously camp leather jacket and a dangly earring by tommoz afternoon?
Oh im sure Polly's oul fella will have one hanging about.me thinks thats the type of guy she goes for
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:26 am
FREE TIBET

what with mrs dobaman being in the uk for another month, i can think of sooooo many more things that this guy could want
.......washing,cooking,cleaning,nagging,the list is endless

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.