Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Monday October 13th

Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Monday October 13th

Old Sep 24th 2008, 6:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Monday October 13th

Tuesday Club is moving to Monday, starting next week, Sept 29th, so anyone interested in drink and gossip, come and join us.
Gilhooleys, corner of Charlotte and Albert Streets in the CBD, well known for its pints of Bulmers cider and Guinness

Usually someone there from about 5pm, and we try and hang out at the table near the bar so we are easy to spot
Old Sep 24th 2008, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all
Default Re: Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Monday Sept 29th

magic, see you on monday (hopefully) mind you feel like i might be biting off a little more than i can chew
please be gentle with me, you people seem a little hard core
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:16 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dobaman
magic, see you on monday (hopefully) mind you feel like i might be biting off a little more than i can chew
please be gentle with me, you people seem a little hard core
Naaa, we're all pussy cats really Even Bernieboy survived and is threatening to come back
Old Sep 24th 2008, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

PamK will become famous soon enoughPamK will become famous soon enough

are you planning on it being Monday permanently? or just for these couple of weeks? I will try and make another session soon nonetheless, just checking.....also been reading fellas can join too, so may drag hubby along one of these days..... - Hopefully catch ya soon....
Old Sep 24th 2008, 11:26 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by pamvt
are you planning on it being Monday permanently? or just for these couple of weeks? I will try and make another session soon nonetheless, just checking.....also been reading fellas can join too, so may drag hubby along one of these days..... - Hopefully catch ya soon....
Not sure whether it'll stay as Monday, main reason for changing is cos Sandra can't make Tuesday at all for a few weeks due to work. Now we have more interest in people coming along we will make a point of posting on here what day it will be, but I imagine Monday for the next 4 weeks or so.........
Bring hubby along, Bernieboy survived last night (just ), and Cresta showed up one night and lived to tell the tale as well
Old Sep 24th 2008, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not sure whether it'll stay as Monday, main reason for changing is cos Sandra can't make Tuesday at all for a few weeks due to work. Now we have more interest in people coming along we will make a point of posting on here what day it will be, but I imagine Monday for the next 4 weeks or so.........
Bring hubby along, Bernieboy survived last night (just ), and Cresta showed up one night and lived to tell the tale as well

Monday is good for me, see you then.

Debbie
Old Sep 24th 2008, 3:15 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Monday is good for me, see you then.

Debbie
Okey doke
Old Sep 24th 2008, 10:59 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Naaa, we're all pussy cats really Even Bernieboy survived and is threatening to come back
Only just honey only just,but will be back to practice on monday,oh and thanks for the taxi home,i must be getting old
Old Sep 24th 2008, 11:45 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Only just honey only just,but will be back to practice on monday,oh and thanks for the taxi home,i must be getting old
Without the taxi you'd probably still be wandering around in circles
The guys from work back home ,that I used to drink with, always reckoned that the reason they had problems getting home was due to their age too......never to the amount of alcohol consumed
Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:09 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Without the taxi you'd probably still be wandering around in circles
The guys from work back home ,that I used to drink with, always reckoned that the reason they had problems getting home was due to their age too......never to the amount of alcohol consumed
Maybe too much sun on me baldy napper
Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:25 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Maybe too much sun on me baldy napper
Its was dark, you plonker!!!!! You could always wear a hat next week just in case.....

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 25th 2008 at 12:31 am.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

DaxH will become famous soon enoughDaxH will become famous soon enough

Hi All

Would love to meet you all for drinks, pints are my style...lol. Been in Brisbane for 1 week now and living in the Western Suburbs. Just settling the kids into school routine but really need to meet and make new freinds.

Dax
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Bleeding 'ell Polly at this rate you're gonna need a bigger venue !
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:23 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Naaa, at this rate we'll sacre off the rest of the locals and just have the whole pub to ourselves

Be good to meet you Dax, try and come along if you can
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:26 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
We'll only need a bigger venue if your fat ass turns up

Ps top missus you got there by the way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.