Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Bayside Redlands meetup

Brisbane Bayside Redlands meetup

Old May 15th 2010, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Bayside Redlands meetup

Originally Posted by KLSB
Great thanks - will see you there - look forward to it x
Excellent, will look forwards to seeing you there. I think there's going to be quite a few of us there which will be great!

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 15th 2010, 9:57 am
ABCDiamond

So, that's 10:00am on Wednesday 19th May at King Country Gardens ?

Keep an eye open for an anonymous guy watching people closely

Old May 15th 2010, 10:12 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

I had no idea any of that existed there
Old May 15th 2010, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

No, change of venue......

YOUR PLACE!!!!! Don't worry, I'll PM everyone your address

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 15th 2010, 11:01 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Rudi
No, change of venue......

YOUR PLACE!!!!! Don't worry, I'll PM everyone your address

Love

Rudi
x
Oh Shit !!!!

Old May 15th 2010, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh Shit !!!!
Get that kettle on.......mines a tea - white, no sugar please. Oh and usually these things run into lunch as well.....so make sure you have plenty of food in.........

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 18th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

See you all at 10 tomorrow.

Love

Rudi
x

PS If anyone else fancies joining us, you are really welcome
Old May 20th 2010, 12:17 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Sorry I didnt make it yesturday, i am on call inbetween my set jobs & got called out straight after my 10.30am run.
I would be better to commit to meeting for coffee at about 9am one morning after the school run, as I very rarely get a call after 5am & before 10.30am. I could meet in Cleveland somewhere so I'm near to the Hospital.
Old May 20th 2010, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Sorry I didnt make it yesturday, i am on call inbetween my set jobs & got called out straight after my 10.30am run.
I would be better to commit to meeting for coffee at about 9am one morning after the school run, as I very rarely get a call after 5am & before 10.30am. I could meet in Cleveland somewhere so I'm near to the Hospital.
I will try and make it a breakfast meet sometime, so that you can come too.

However, you will have to wear a flower Yesterday there was a group of 7 of us.....happily chatting away and we failed to notice 2 poor lost souls who were there for 2 hours waiting to meet us!! We said we'll have to wear a flower.....oh and Scottishcelts also said she would wear odd shoes.....just to make sure

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 20th 2010, 2:46 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh No, who did we miss, I bet one of the ladies had that car I noticed outside with the special number plate, they had to be from the UK.

Poor things we'll have to make sure we stand out more next time

I will try and make it a breakfast meet sometime, so that you can come too.

However, you will have to wear a flower Yesterday there was a group of 7 of us.....happily chatting away and we failed to notice 2 poor lost souls who were there for 2 hours waiting to meet us!! We said we'll have to wear a flower.....oh and Scottishcelts also said she would wear odd shoes.....just to make sure

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 20th 2010, 4:44 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by louise
Oh No, who did we miss, I bet one of the ladies had that car I noticed outside with the special number plate, they had to be from the UK.

Poor things we'll have to make sure we stand out more next time
Maybe I should come next time, after all, I am so easy to recognise, even when no-one knows what I look like

Old May 20th 2010, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe I should come next time, after all, I am so easy to recognise, even when no-one knows what I look like

Yes we do!! You have ginger hair and a big blue arse - I can tell from your avatar

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 20th 2010, 6:23 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

That's the back of his chair

I would recognise him anywhere

Yes we do!! You have ginger hair and a big blue arse - I can tell from your avatar

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 20th 2010, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by louise
That's the back of his chair

I would recognise him anywhere
You mean he's not a carrot head?

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 20th 2010, 12:53 pm
Marie

Celtic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the roughCeltic Roses is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys, sorry I didn't make it yesterday but would definitely be there next time so will watch this space. Marie xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.