Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Accommodation

Brisbane Accommodation

Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:22 am
Just Joined

stevelardjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brisbane Accommodation

I saw a link on here a while ago for fully a furnished house in Brisbane it was available for short term lets. I think a couple of expats run it.
Does any one know the link?
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:25 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Accommodation

Originally Posted by stevelardjones
I saw a link on here a while ago for fully a furnished house in Brisbane it was available for short term lets. I think a couple of expats run it.

Try Jonahs mummy or Mrs Dagboy both do short term lets on JM on Gold coast and MrsD on Sunshine coast
Jane x
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:31 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

The place we stayed at when we arrived was in Morningside on the south side of Brisbane. Decent place, clean, well equipped. The guy picks you up from the airport and includes a car in the rent!! I won't put his details on here but if you want them, send me a PM.

The guy is spot on and has done all sorts to help us out, even after we've moved out from his place.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 12:06 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

I found www.brisbanebound.com very helpful and their houses look great - with a pool, fully furnished and airconditioning!

We are staying at the Manhattan on Newstead apartments which have also came highly recommended - they are also fully furnished, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, airconditioned with a beautiful balinese style swimming pool - as we have no kids we went for the apartment option! The man who runs Brisbane bound though (Rob) was extremely helpful and he also has meets for new arrivals.

Lynn
Old Oct 19th 2005, 12:13 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Try Mrs Dagboys accommodation. They've had good reports.

As a disclaimer, I've never stayed at one of their joints, but apparently they're nice.

You may be thinking of "Happy koala homes" but as far as I know that has terminated.

Cheers,
ADL
Old Oct 19th 2005, 12:54 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Try Jonahs mummy or Mrs Dagboy both do short term lets on JM on Gold coast and MrsD on Sunshine coast
Jane x
Hi Jane, we do the accommodation & meet & greet service etc, but it's in Brisbane, not the Sunshine Coast .
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:31 am
tedeschicat

tedeschicat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
The place we stayed at when we arrived was in Morningside on the south side of Brisbane. Decent place, clean, well equipped. The guy picks you up from the airport and includes a car in the rent!! I won't put his details on here but if you want them, send me a PM.

The guy is spot on and has done all sorts to help us out, even after we've moved out from his place.
Please could you give me info on this company. sound just what we are looking for.. If you do not mind cheers!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 12:10 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Hi Jane, we do the accommodation & meet & greet service etc, but it's in Brisbane, not the Sunshine Coast .
Sorry Mrs D.....!!

J x
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:11 pm
tedeschicat

tedeschicat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I found www.brisbanebound.com very helpful and their houses look great - with a pool, fully furnished and airconditioning!

We are staying at the Manhattan on Newstead apartments which have also came highly recommended - they are also fully furnished, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, airconditioned with a beautiful balinese style swimming pool - as we have no kids we went for the apartment option! The man who runs Brisbane bound though (Rob) was extremely helpful and he also has meets for new arrivals.

Lynn
Hi I tried bbound but they have no spaces would you know of anywhere else. 2 week accommodation around 3rd 4th June for 2 weeks,Great help if you do!!
Cheryl and Stephen
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:26 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Try http://www.Stayz.com.au/

We are staying here from 21-jun for three weeks

http://www.stayz.com.au/12877

or look at holiday lets in

http://www.seqrents.com.au/
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

lovedaysnj is an unknown quantity at this point

We have booked through www.rent-a-home.com.au
Old Mar 5th 2007, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice

Originally Posted by tedeschicat
Hi I tried bbound but they have no spaces would you know of anywhere else. 2 week accommodation around 3rd 4th June for 2 weeks,Great help if you do!!
Cheryl and Stephen
Hi Cheryl & Stephen,

We have a homestay business which might be suitable - I'll private message you with the details.

Cheers