Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Caloundra, 1 hour north of Brisbane

Caloundra, 1 hour north of Brisbane

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light
Default Caloundra, 1 hour north of Brisbane

Anybody coming to Caloundra, NOrth of Brisbane!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Caloundra, 1 hour north of Brisbane

Caloundra's full of old people, come to Mountain Creek :-))
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

flower33 is just really niceflower33 is just really niceflower33 is just really niceflower33 is just really niceflower33 is just really niceflower33 is just really niceflower33 is just really niceflower33 is just really niceflower33 is just really nice
Smile Re: Caloundra, 1 hour north of Brisbane

Hi i'm a newbe.

I live in Caloundra and i'm not old! I live in Little Mountain and i love the fact that its quiet. It has everything i need, i'm 33! Is this old!!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, OK - so I've found a young person (or youngish)

How long have you been here?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 6:36 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pennyhen2
Anybody coming to Caloundra, NOrth of Brisbane!
Its on our list of 'burbs to check out once we arrive in September!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Caloundra, 1 hour north of Brisbane

Originally Posted by flower33
Hi i'm a newbe.

I live in Caloundra and i'm not old! I live in Little Mountain and i love the fact that its quiet. It has everything i need, i'm 33! Is this old!!
I live on Bellvista in Caloundra and im only42. Didnt realize i was old. Dont have to put up with Hooneys speeding round al night though
Old Mar 4th 2007, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Caloundra's full of old people, come to Mountain Creek :-))

Oh dear Kev, I think you've upset people!!!! lol

What are house prices like around that area?????????????
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:27 am
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Pennyhen2
Anybody coming to Caloundra, North of Brisbane!

We'll be there in just under 3 weeks. Not sure where we'll settle but it'll be somewhere towards the southern end of the sunshine coast.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Caloundra, 1 hour north of Brisbane

Originally Posted by MenAtWork
We'll be there in just under 3 weeks. Not sure where we'll settle but it'll be somewhere towards the southern end of the sunshine coast.
If u are going to be renting be ready to pay more than the asking price and 6 months up front or yuoll probably not get it.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Hi all we will be over in December all things going to plan, we have been looking into areas for Mountain Creek School as I have been recommended that it if Fab!!! Has anyone heard the same?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Our son goes to Mountain Creek High and it seems good

Caloundra prices are lower than Mountain Creek / Maroochydore / Buderim. There's plans for massive expansion at Caloundra in the next few years. I expect when this happens it will be a modern place. It's a bit old fashioned at the moment (UK circa 1975)

The company I work for has a shop in Caloundra, most of the customers are old people. In Maroochydore we get very few old people.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Our son goes to Mountain Creek High and it seems good

Caloundra prices are lower than Mountain Creek / Maroochydore / Buderim. There's plans for massive expansion at Caloundra in the next few years. I expect when this happens it will be a modern place. It's a bit old fashioned at the moment (UK circa 1975)

The company I work for has a shop in Caloundra, most of the customers are old people. In Maroochydore we get very few old people.
Are u real?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:19 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

There's plans for massive expansion at Caloundra in the next few years. I expect when this happens it will be a modern place. It's a bit old fashioned at the moment (UK circa 1975)
OH MY GOD, thats it! you have so hit the nail on the head. i just couldnt put my finger on it but whilst we were there, lovely as it was, i just felt as if i had gone back to 1975. Life on Mars!!

before anyone jumps down my throat - it is lovely beautiful blah blah but be prepared for the timewarp
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:53 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by raven
Are u real?
Ooops sorry despite what i said, we might be going back there when the house sells!!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:57 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

We'll be there mid April,little mountain for us,loved it when we were there on our reccie last year,got some good mates there as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.