Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bricklayer looking for work in brisbane

Bricklayer looking for work in brisbane

Old Dec 27th 2007, 9:08 am
Just Joined

Pipmoss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bricklayer looking for work in brisbane

Hi i am a 37 year old brickie looking for work in north brisbane. i have my city and guilds from uk from 1990 and i have been in the trade since then .Any help would be good i know not much happening because of xmas but thanks anyway
Cheers Phil
Old Dec 27th 2007, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bricklayer looking for work in brisbane

Are you in Australia yet.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

Pipmoss is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hantsfamily1
Are you in Australia yet.
Hi Yes got here dec 8th and living on north lakes with family at minute.Looking to get a start as soon as possible just not a lot of work going with it been xmas, everyone saying call back in new year .
Thanks for your reply
Old Dec 27th 2007, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Keep an eye on the local papers. Most of the time there are loads of adverts for bricklayers but most of the sites close for 2 weeks anyway and dont start back until the 7th January.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 11:33 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pipmoss
Hi Yes got here dec 8th and living on north lakes with family at minute.Looking to get a start as soon as possible just not a lot of work going with it been xmas, everyone saying call back in new year .
Thanks for your reply
If you fone, Plantation Homes, Springwood, ask for the number of their Site Supervisor, Eric...

Speak to him, and say ( steve at dayboro , said to call you ) ask him for the contact details of the Brickie who lives in Caboulture/Burpengarry )

That brickie did my place, he cannot get enough good trowells, and is extraordinarily busy.

Furthermore he has a trowel working for him, lives in Narangba, a pom, arrived in Oz, about 12 months ago. So get to speak to a fellow brit also.

Just a thought, Steve
Old Dec 28th 2007, 9:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

A reply to this thread has been moved to the Job Offers forum and can be found HERE