brickie tools

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

on the way to oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default brickie tools

was just wondering was it best to bring tools with u,cost and any flight problems,or just buy over,thanks
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all
Default Re: brickie tools

Wouldnt worry you can buy everything here at Bunnings equivalent to B+Q.

The one thing that would be useful for you to bring is footprint pins as the pins you get here are crap.

Gordon
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

deadlock will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gordon&laura
Wouldnt worry you can buy everything here at Bunnings equivalent to B+Q.

The one thing that would be useful for you to bring is footprint pins as the pins you get here are crap.

Gordon
if your coming to brisbane i have a full set of brickies tools for sale,(3x stabilas rose trowel etc ) give us a shout mate going cheap
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of

Brickies..... Tools???

I thought you just had to have an attitude, a choice vocabulary and a loathing of the yellow stick with a bubble in it!!!!!

TD
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

deadlock will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Toe Dipper
Brickies..... Tools???

I thought you just had to have an attitude, a choice vocabulary and a loathing of the yellow stick with a bubble in it!!!!!

TD
they would certainly help.....