Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Break down of costs to Emigrate?

Break down of costs to Emigrate?

Old Jun 14th 2012, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Break down of costs to Emigrate?

Remember, some peeps will factor in quarantene costs..... Others wont
Old Jun 14th 2012, 4:30 pm
Planning for the future

Emma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of light

Mine was everything included from vets to shippers to quaritine.
Old Jun 15th 2012, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Lois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by BudBrain
Ouch, surely it'd be cheaper to buy the dog a seat next to us!?

Do the prices increase depending on the size of the dog? Who did you use? After reading some of the other threads, £3500 seem a bit excessive.
Yes the prices does vary depending on the size of the dog, when i made the initial enquiry last year with an agent, our cocker was under a year. Now i have finalised his arrangements and remeasured him (as requested), he has obviously grown and increased the price by about £300 ! which is for the custom made crate, nothing i can do about it unless i chop his legs off !

Our rate is £1620 for dog, $1305 for quarantine and that excludes vets bill. His rabies, follow up blood test and passport was just short of £200, however i dont think this will anything near to what all the other jabs and blood tests will be, one injection/test alone is £140!