Boom or bust

Old Jun 4th 2003, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

willywh3r3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Boom or bust

The more I read that people are defending the boom, the more I am certain that the bust follows soon.

Growing economy defies trends

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...406223002.html

What goes up must come down. And transfer of wealth will occur from the poor/middle class to the rich.

The rich has already sold so many investment properties to the middle class. Harvest time is close. It's just the rich still sees some of a little bit of juice to squeeze before harvesting what the rich plants years before.

Beware. Get out of the property market while you can.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 6:03 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

But consider carefully before selling the family home.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

willywh3r3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
But consider carefully before selling the family home.
I was referring to investment property. We are just pawns that make the property developers richer everyday, and we are piled under huge debt.

If it was family home that you are going to sell, where are you going to live then? But still if you are in huge debt, it's good to relieve your burden now, before you are in negative equity teritory. It is probably that you are now. Is still cheaper to rent or to pay the mortgage interest + maintenance?? You know the answer.