Bond Money

Old Aug 17th 2006, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

avroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really nice
Default Bond Money

Does anybody know what is the procedure to get back the $5k that my brother sponcerd us with. Is the ball in his court or ours? Were coming up to two years!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bond Money

Originally Posted by avroncotton
Does anybody know what is the procedure to get back the $5k that my brother sponcerd us with. Is the ball in his court or ours? Were coming up to two years!
We were refused our 138 (later got here on a 136, but that's another story..!) We had already lodged the bond before we were refused, so my brother just went back to Centrelink to claim it back. It didn't take long as far as I can remember. They did keep the $150 bank fee of course, but I think you'd get interest after two years as well. Good luck.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 7:37 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bond Money

Originally Posted by avroncotton

Tell your bro to look on the receipt he got when he deposited the money. It will have on it the date when the bond matures. You can request your money back (with 1% interest paid 6 monthly) after this date.
Hope this helps

Loz x