Bond ??

Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:25 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bond ??

Hi everyone,
Apologies for seaming a bit thick, but after reading todays post by Phoenixuk2oz (well done by the way) i think i may well be.
I have applied for 136 skilled ind visa and using an agent, we've had our meds and pc's done and they are now on their way to Adelaide. The problem is that no where along the process has the word "bond" been mention to us, we have a house to sell but what exactly is this "bond", and will it apply to us ?

Arron (very thick, and now very worried )
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

debsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond repute

The bond is $100,000 but you only need this if you cannot reach the 115 passmark. This will give you 5 bonus points.

If you meet the passmark from all the other requirements then this is obviously not required !!!!!

regards

Debs
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:31 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by debsvirgo
The bond is $100,000 but you only need this if you cannot reach the 115 passmark. This will give you 5 bonus points.

If you meet the passmark from all the other requirements then this is obviously not required !!!!!

regards

Debs
Phew!!!!
thanks Debs.
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:39 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Bond ??

Originally posted by Arron
Hi everyone,
Apologies for seaming a bit thick, but after reading todays post by Phoenixuk2oz (well done by the way) i think i may well be.
I have applied for 136 skilled ind visa and using an agent, we've had our meds and pc's done and they are now on their way to Adelaide. The problem is that no where along the process has the word "bond" been mention to us, we have a house to sell but what exactly is this "bond", and will it apply to us ?

Arron (very thick, and now very worried )
Hi Arron

I had to pay £40k/$100 AUD cos was 35 - 40 year age group :scared:

Hope this helps

Pheonixuk2oz
PS.Thanks 4 congrats