Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Taming the Dragon

Taming the Dragon

Old Mar 8th 2004, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Taming the Dragon

I have just posted on the UK Mother's Day thread and it led me to think of all the 'Dragon Mother-in-Law' posts I have read

Now go on - I DARE you to tame your DRAGON with a Mother's Day card

It doesn't have to be a 'hearts & xxx' it can be quite neutral but isn't it worth a try ? or are you :scared: :scared: :scared:

Have a few and go for it
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:02 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taming the Dragon

Originally posted by Ailsa
I have just posted on the UK Mother's Day thread and it led me to think of all the 'Dragon Mother-in-Law' posts I have read

Now go on - I DARE you to tame your DRAGON with a Mother's Day card

It doesn't have to be a 'hearts & xxx' it can be quite neutral but isn't it worth a try ? or are you :scared: :scared: :scared:

Have a few and go for it
Get lost, no way
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Get lost, no way
OK - one vote for :scared:

Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:10 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

OK - one vote for :scared:

If only you knew
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:23 pm
WBB

am i the only man on earth who gets on with his MIL?

Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:28 pm
Banned

Originally posted by WBB

Swap?

Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by WBB

My son-in-law gets on with me - but then he is 12k miles away
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:29 pm
Banned

My son-in-law gets on with me - but then he is 12k miles away
He's lying
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:30 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Here's me thinking this was going to be a thread about Dotty.....
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

He's lying
Well pretty good at it then - he was the one sent me a bottle of Talisker for my 60th oops should you drink Malt in pints

Ha - you should be so lucky
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:37 pm
Banned

Well pretty good at it then - he was the one sent me a bottle of Talisker for my 60th oops should you drink Malt in pints

Ha - you should be so lucky
Have you tried it yet :scared:
Old Mar 8th 2004, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Have you tried it yet :scared:
Too right I've tried it it's like drinking sweet smoke I am going to share it with some old mates this coming weekend as husband doesn't drink Malt.

Anyway I send him dreadful M-i-L pressies like Simpson's ties and M&S chocolate boxer shorts and obscure cult Assassin DVD's he can't get except for a small fortune in NZ
Old Mar 8th 2004, 8:05 pm
Banned

Too right I've tried it it's like drinking sweet smoke I am going to share it with some old mates this coming weekend as husband doesn't drink Malt.

Anyway I send him dreadful M-i-L pressies like Simpson's ties and M&S chocolate boxer shorts and obscure cult Assassin DVD's he can't get except for a small fortune in NZ
May I recommend buying him a pair of chainmaile boxer shorts next

They are availible on this thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...&pagenumber=18

Mine arrive soon I will post a picture