Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Blackwood, Belair, coromandal , etc ADELAIDE

Blackwood, Belair, coromandal , etc ADELAIDE

Old May 23rd 2008, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all
Default Re: Blackwood, Belair, coromandal , etc ADELAIDE

The 6th June sounds good for somthing The OH is home as well
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:26 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by linloo
The 6th June sounds good for somthing The OH is home as well
Hey Linloo

Sorry I didn't call yesterday, been desperately trying to sort out all this company business

Might be going for a drink Sunday night at the Duck with Zoe and her hubby if you're interested? Nothing definite yet but I'll let you know.

Back to topic, so that's 4 for the 6th then, we'll just wait and see who else shows up here now the thread has been bumped
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

We can do the Friday evening
jacqui & craig
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:39 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by s/nurse
We can do the Friday evening
jacqui & craig
Cool, so that's 6 of us that can meet up anyway

Anyone have any idea where the RSL is? I know there's one in Blackwood next to Woollies but I guess that's not the one Dave was talking about?
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got any idea's of a venue for a meet on Saturday 21st June? There's someone coming for a reccie from the UK then and I said I'd arrange a meetup but I've run out of idea's and I don't really know anywhere down there - I'm OK for anywhere within about 20km's of the city.

Thanks
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
Anyone got any idea's of a venue for a meet on Saturday 21st June? There's someone coming for a reccie from the UK then and I said I'd arrange a meetup but I've run out of idea's and I don't really know anywhere down there - I'm OK for anywhere within about 20km's of the city.

Thanks
Oooh can we join up with you, we arrive in Adelaide on 19th June and it would be great to meet up with some of you.

Nicky
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Oooh can we join up with you, we arrive in Adelaide on 19th June and it would be great to meet up with some of you.

Nicky
You can if we find somewhere to have the meet
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
You can if we find somewhere to have the meet
Sorry can't help you out on the venue, but keep us posted if you find somewhere, we will have picked up our hire car and hopefully will have a map!!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pinkie
Hey Linloo

Sorry I didn't call yesterday, been desperately trying to sort out all this company business

Might be going for a drink Sunday night at the Duck with Zoe and her hubby if you're interested? Nothing definite yet but I'll let you know.

Back to topic, so that's 4 for the 6th then, we'll just wait and see who else shows up here now the thread has been bumped
Hey you , I will see how I go over the weekend before I can say about Sunday, the OH is home soon, so need to stop slobbing out and make house pretty again (Finished the bl***y linen closet at last though) What time is the meet on the 21st? I am not sure of OH flight time that day yet. My mate arrives here with her OH and 5 year old on the 17th so I might just send them along.
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

hey,

could we gate crash the meets....if i can work it which is which!!

we have been in Marino, Adelaide for nearly 4 weeks... and would love to meet new people!!!

Dan and Steph
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:52 pm
Playing the game

Morning guys (sorry in advance if this is rubbish - me is well hung over this morning!!)

I'll have a look round for some venues for the 21st today, not had chance but I was thinking about it yesterday actually. I guess we just need somewhere the grown ups can get a drink and the kids can run round a bit.

Of course anyone can come, anyone can come to the 6th June one too if they like? Just got to finalise where that one will be too.....

ScooterDan - you're welcome to all/any of these meets. Seems we have three going on, the first will be next Saturday up at Tea Tree Gully so maybe you guys could try and make that one? If not, we're having this 'mini-meet' in the Blackwood area on the 6th and then there will be a 'normal' meet again on the 21st June but south of the city this time.

Oh and congrats Linloo on getting your linen closet finished

Ok, I need fruit juice and coffee......
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Good god women what are you doing up at this time with a hangover!! Roll on when OH is home and I can get me one of those too
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:05 pm
Playing the game

Originally Posted by linloo
Good god women what are you doing up at this time with a hangover!! Roll on when OH is home and I can get me one of those too
Aw mate, I can't sleep in these days however bad I feel. It's a sign of getting old, I used to be able to stay in bed til lunchtime and now I hear myself saying the same words my mum said to me back then 'you're just wasting the day'

Went to see Indie 4 last night and bstard taxi didn't turn up so JD had to drive which was not the plan - meant I had to finish the wine off by myself!
Old Jun 1st 2008, 7:43 am
Playing the game

Just posted a date/time/venue for this so hope to see all the guys who said they could make it. Anyone not sure what's going on just let us know here or PM, whichever.

Hope to see some of you there - especially you Adelaide Dave seeing as this is all really your fault
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:35 am
Just Joined

adelaide dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Blackwood, Belair, coromandal , etc ADELAIDE

OK Pinkie . You tell me where and when and i'm there . I got no prob with the RSL it could do with a bit of life breathing into it .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.